Back Where I Belong

I decided I needed to go back to where I belonged. Which meant it was with Link. I caught an Uber to the studio so I could surprise him. I walked through the halls smiling and waving at everyone who missed me before I found myself at his office door.

I dropped my bags on the floor and opened the door. His eyes met mine and before I knew it, he was around the desk grabbing me. His hands gripped my thighs and lifted me into his arms. My legs instantly wrapped around his waist. Our lips collided and it was like the first time we kissed.

When my lips left his I hid in his neck taking in his scent. I never wanted to leave him again. My hands tangled in his hair and while one of his was on the back of my head and the other on my bottom.

"Darlin", Link whispered.

"Sshh just hold me baby."

Link started slowly swaying holding me tighter hoping I wouldn't disappear into thin air.

After a couple of minutes Link set me down and sent Rhett a text he was leaving early. On our way out he grabbed my bags.

Once we made it home, I was back in Links arms. I knew deep down he thought if he didn't hold me, I'd disappear. I felt bad for ever leaving him. I wish I did it all differently. I should've stayed but right now I don't mind being in his arms.

We sat on the couch. I was on his lap facing him and smirking.

"I'm loving this scruff you got going on baby.", I giggled grabbing at this growing beard on his jaw.

"Oh yeah? Well then I suppose until you're tired of it I won't shave it off."

"It looks good on you. That and your growing hair. Almost like a mullet but not. It fits you well baby."

He chuckled and leaned his head back onto the couch just admiring me. I giggled at him. I felt small with Link. Innocent. His hands found my waist and smirked at me.

"What Darlin? Hm?"

I felt the heat on my cheeks. My bottom lip found its way between my teeth. I was at a loss for words. Link just looked to good.

I felt his hands find move from my waist to my ass. I gasped lightly. Link smirked before being to knead my ass.

"What darlin?"

I whimpered and hid my face into his chest.

"Ah ah baby girl. I want to see that pretty little face turn all red for me."

He slapped my ass harshly. A gasp leaving my lips before I pulled from his chest to meet his gaze. My bottom lips found its way between my teeth again.

"There's my good girl.", Link smirked giving my bottom another harsh smack.

I whimpered and tried to hide back in his chest once more. Link stopped me and grabbed my jaw.

"Darlin, I told you I want to see that pretty little face turn red. Just be a good girl and sit there like the pretty little thing you are."

My face turned blood red and I could feel my panties start to soak. I was putty in his hands, and he knew it.  He smirked once again as his grip tightened on my jaw.

"Atta girl."

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed Link. I got off his lap and grabbed his shirt practically dragging him to the bedroom.

The night was spent with skin against skin. Our moans filling the room. It was rough and passionate. It was almost needy.

After we both rode out our highs, we spend some time in each other's embrace before taking a bath together. Once we were done and dried off, we went back to bed. Not bothering with clothes. I cuddled into his chest and let sleep take over me.

I was safe back where I belonged.

I hope this chapter is good. Should I write more smut instead of skipping it?

Much Love!!