Personal Assistant

It's been a few days since I've been home and back at work. Link has kept me in his shared office so he can spend more time with me. I'm not complaining but at times it is hard to work.

I glanced up from my laptop and caught Link staring. I giggled slightly and shut my laptop setting it beside me.

"Yes Mr. Neal?"

"Darlin why don't you quit or just become my personal assistant."

My mouth opened a little. I was a little shocked he would ever ask that. A part of me didn't mind doing his every request.

"Well would I get a small pay raise?"

"Of course, darlin. Running around and doing everything I ask you to do. You can either keep your office or stay in here."

"Well, I can sit in here and be all pretty for you sir.", I batted my eyelashes.

"Don't play with fire little girl."

I giggled and brushed him off before getting up and leaning over the desk. Link smirked and reached forward.

"May I please have your card so I can go get us some lunch."

"You're so adorable when you use manners darlin."

Link reached in his bag to grab his wallet handing me his card and then his keys.

I smiled at him before giving him a quick kiss.

"Get whatever you want darlin. You know what I like. Then after lunch I'll give you a list on what I'd like for you to do."

"Yes sir.", I batted my eyelashes at him once again before leaving.

Once I got our lunch, I made my way back to the office. I laid out his lunch before I did mine.

We ate and made small talk. Once we were done, I cleaned up our trash.

"Are you going to shave soon?", I questioned watching him scratch at his beard.

"I don't know doll. You seem to like it, but it is getting quite annoying."

"Could I possibly shave it? When we get home?"

"Only if you'll sit on my lap and just take your sweet time. I only ask you to take your time because I just love your touch."

"Yes sir. Now you had a list for me?"

He reached into his bag and handed me a list of things he wanted done. It made my inner submissive happy to 'serve'. The list was made up of basic chores, but I didn't mind one bit.

I had to wash and vacuum his car, go to the store and get snacks for his office, make dinner plans (whether going out or needing to get groceries after work), and before coming back to work get gas.

I glanced up to meet his gaze and smiled innocently.

"Darlin, are you wanting to ask something? You only smile like that when you want something."

"I was just wondering if I could grab a coffee while I'm out doing the list."

He smirked and came around the desk to stand in front of me. He leaned down and placed both hands on my cheeks.

"Darlin you can get whatever you would like. If you decided to go out to dinner, just call or text so I can go ahead and plan everything."

I giggled innocently and pecked his lips quickly. Before I could get away, he kissed me again but deeply. Once he pulled away, he gave my forehead a quick kiss and that was my que to leave.

Once I finished all the tasks, I gave Link a call letting him know I would rather go out and have a date night.

After Link has finished work, we had dinner. Link dressed in a nice button down with slacks and dress shoes while I dressed in a black dress that came to my mid-thigh and hugged my curves and showed a little cleavage.

Throughout dinner and making our way into the front door Link couldn't keep his hands off me or his lips. The night ended with more red wine and passionate sex.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying!!
Much Love!!