Home

The last few weeks of the Mythical tour had ended. I had just gotten off work and was headed home. I knew Link was due home any day now. I was planning a welcome home surprise. 

I got out of the car and headed inside. I noticed the kitchen light was on, but I could've sworn I turned it off this morning before heading to work. I set my bags down and made my way to the kitchen. 

To my surprise Link stood there with his back to me making dinner. I rushed over and hugged him from behind. Link quickly turned around and gripped my thighs pulling me up. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist. One of his arms was under my ass while the other was on my back. His big hand tangled in my hair pushing his lips onto mine. 

He pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. 

"God how I missed you darlin."

I giggled and kissing him again. Once I pulled back his lips made their way to my neck. I breathed out a quiet moan.

"Link-."

Link hummed making his way to my collar bone before taking my snow-white skin between his teeth. I knew he was going to leave marks all over my collar bone. 

He took no time in undressing me then undressing himself. I knew right then and there we wouldn't make it to the bedroom. He moved closer to the island setting me down onto it. His hand went south towards my heat. His middle finger slowly rubbing against my folds. 

I breathed out a moan before kissing on his neck finding my way to his collar bone before sucking. His fingers left my heat. I whined needing his touch. Before I could protest Link slide his cock inside me. 

I whimpered throwing my head back. Link pulled me closer starting to pick up his pace. His lips finding mine. I moaned against his lips as my hands found his soft hair pulling slightly. He softly laid me back gripping my thighs with one hand whilst the other made its way down to my heat. His finger rubbing against my nub. 

The kitchen was filled with our moans and skin against skin. I could feel my orgasm start to rise. 

Link leaned down and pressed his forehead against mine. I whimpered needing a release. 

"What darlin?", Link breathed out moving his face to my neck. 

"I-I going to cum.", I stuttered out. 

Link smirked against my ear and started to rub my nub faster. 

"Then cum darlin.", Link whispered in my ear. 

I cried out whilst I released all over his cock. 

"Now you got to help me cum doll. You think you can take a little more?"

I could've melted right there. Link grabbed my thighs and set my legs on his shoulders. Links pace picked up. His tip hitting my g-spot over and over. I cried out feeling another orgasm build. 

Link gripped my thighs groaning. I knew he was close. 

"Fuck doll.", was all Link muttered. 

He came inside me filling me up whilst I released once more. My legs started to shake a bit. Link slowly pulled out. He grabbed a paper towel and wet it before cleaning me up. After he cleaned himself up and washed his hands before finishing making dinner. 

I made my way to the couch and laid down. 

Once we ate dinner, Link drew us a bath. He got in first then I did. He bathed us both. When we were finished, he dried us both off. I made my way into the bedroom and laid down. Once he was finished in the bathroom he came and laid beside me. 

"I hope the sex wasn't too much baby doll."

"It was amazing."

I cuddled into Link laying my head into his chest. It was so good to have him home again. 

Hopefully this chapter is good. 
Much Love!!