Late Night Part 1

It has been almost a month since Link started spreading the news about us. We started spending a lot more time together outside of work. He brought up the idea of spending a few weeks at his house. I wasn't opposed to the idea. Seeing how he lived and where he laid his handsome head at night. 

I heard a soft knock on the door and before I could get out of my chair Link came through the door. 

"Hi darlin. Sorry to barge in. I just need you."

I was shocked. Link and I made out a few times, but we never went further. 

"Not sexual. Not until you give me the green light. I'm just overwhelmed and starting to stress a little. I've got a lot on my plate lately and I just need you."

I nodded and closed the door. Once it was locked, I felt Links big hands around my waist pulling me into him. I inhaled his cologne calming down a bit myself. He had one hand tightly on my waist whilst the other made its way to the back of my head holding me close. 

Link took in a deep breath before exhaling into my hair. I felt his body go from tense to relaxed. I could feel how badly he needed this. 

He started to pull back, but I grabbed his shirt to let him know I didn't want him to move. We stayed like that for a while longer before I pulled back this time looking up into his blue orbs. Link pushed his glasses up and grabbed my head before kissing my forehead. 

"Thank you so much darlin. I needed that so much."

"I could tell. I felt your body relax."

He grabbed my chin and leaned down. His lips just inches from mine. I reached up to tangle my hands in his hair closing the space. This time things played out differently and I glazed my tongue against his bottom lip before colliding our tongues fighting for dominance. 

Link roughly grabbed my hips and set me on my desk pushing himself between my legs getting as close as he could. I felt his one hand go to my hair and lightly tug. A soft moan escaped my lips. 

He pulled back and his eyes were dark. I traveled my glance down and noticed the tent in his pants. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks. I knew what I did to Link. How even a simple rough make-out session made him turn into a hot mess. 

"I-I'm sorry sir."

He lightly groaned and pulled me closer. I was just barely on the desk at this point but his rough hands held me tight so I wouldn't fall. 

"Darlin, you calling me sir doesn't help the problem downstairs."

I turned beet red and hid my face in his chest. He chuckled and gently pulled me back. I've only been with one guy. He never had the effect Link has on me. I knew Link was very experienced. Being forty-five he's experienced a few things and how to pleasure a woman like she should be pleasured. 

"Don't say sorry because I am sure 'sir' is going to escape those pretty plump lips again."

I was speechless. This man knew what he was doing. He knew how to say the right things.

Link quickly kissed me before helping me off my desk. He quickly readjusted himself before giving me a quick kiss. He left as quickly as he came. I knew he had a busy schedule and places to be. 

The workday had ended and just like everyday Link and I did the same thing. Except this time, I didn't go to my apartment. I followed him to his house. Once I parked and he led me into his house. I slipped my shoes off and sat on his couch. 

He ordered us takeout, and we watched movies whilst cuddling on the couch. I had an urge to tease him. I wanted to feel how he could pleasure me. How his fingers felt not only against my skin but inside me. How his skin felt against mine. 

I glanced at him and how he was focused on the movie. I glided my foot to his crotch and started to lightly move it back and forth. He groaned softly shifting down to get more comfortable. I knew if I gave Link the green light, we would have a long night. 

The next chapter is going to be smut. I will put a 'warning' before the chapter starts. 

Much Love!!