Baby Doll Part 2

This chapter is full of smut.

Link

Once I finished at the office I stopped by our favourite Chinese restaurant and picked up some dinner. After making my way back home I set the food on the counter and started to make my way upstairs.

I leaned on the door frame watching Ana still sleeping. The window was cracked letting the warm L.A. breeze in. The blankets and sheet pushed to the end of the bed. She was on her stomach with one leg up and the other straight. Still just in my shirt.

I could feel my pants tightening. I scratched at my beard watching her roll over on her back still dead asleep. I quietly made my way over and laid on the end of the bed softly opening her legs. Leaning in I slowly licked up her slit holding her waist.

I felt Ana stir glancing up before licking her clit. I slowly added a finger. I softly groaned against her heat enjoying how she tastes.

"B-baby?", Ana spoke softly trying to move away from my grip.

I held her tighter with my free hand before adding another finger. Sucking on her clit my eyes meeting hers. Her hands found my hair pulling me in closer.

I mumbled a 'good girl' against her pumping my fingers faster still focusing on her clit. I moved my free hand up to her left breast rubbing the small nub in between my fingers.

Her soft moans and the sounds of me eating her out filled the room. Her breathing grew quicker before she came all over my fingers, tongue, and face. I then kissed both her inner thighs before kissing my way up to her.

"Welcome home baby.", she blushed her hands gripping my shirt.

I smirked wiping my beard before my lips met hers. Her hands traveled down to undo my belt. I smirked against her lips before pulling away. I stood up and then quickly took off my shirt then my pants and boxers.

Ana moved her way onto the floor on her knees looking up at me innocently. She slowly took me in her mouth still looking up at me. I held the hair out of her face.

I felt her start to deep throat me. I groaned feeling her gag and watching her eyes tear up. I pulled her off and helped her up. I pushed her on the bed giving her sensitive pussy a few smacks.

Ana whimpered and I couldn't help but smirk. I slowly pushed in groaning feeling her tighten around me. My lips found her neck leaving marks while thrusting deep and hard.

The room was filled with our moans and skin slapping against skin. Her hands found my hair pulling slightly. I held her close my lips finding hers before pulling out.

I smacked her thigh a couple of times.

"Roll over baby doll."

"Yes sir."

Ana rolled over and moved her ass up. Arching her back perfectly. I pushed back into her groaning gripping her hips. Thrusting deep and hard again.

I moved one hand to her head pushing her into the mattress more. I groaned gripping her ass with my other hand giving both cheeks a couple of hard smacks.

"C-close daddy."

"Cum for me again baby. Come on. Cum for me again baby doll."

I felt her tighten around me whimpering as she came again.

"Fuck baby. Do you want to keep going or do you want to help me cum another way? Think you can give me another one doll?"

"Yes daddy."

"Fuck. Good girl."

I gripped her hips and started to thrust faster. I grabbed Ana lifting her having her back against my chest. Holding her close.

"I'm close baby girl. Are you going to cum again?"

Ana nods becoming a moaning whimpering mess.

"Cum one more time for me baby. Then I'll fill you, ok? Be a good girl and cum one more for me."

I felt her tighten again cumming hard. If I wasn't holding her, I'm sure she would have collapsed onto the bed. A few more thrust and I was cumming deep in her. Groaning kissing her shoulder and neck.

Once we both came down, I helped her lay down and I slowly pulled out. I drew up a bath and bathed her. Once we were dressed and dried off, I carried her down to the kitchen table.

I got Ana a bottle of water and then quickly heated our food. Once we finished eating, I cleaned up our trash and carried Ana to the couch.

We spent the rest of the night watching movies as Ana laid in my arms. When I wasn't playing with her hair, I was running my fingertips up and down her back.

Hopefully this chapter is good.
Much Love!!