Late Night Part 2

This chapter is going to contain smut. If that is something you are not into or are uncomfortable with. Skip this chapter.

I continued to rub my foot against Link's crotch. I could feel the tent grow in his pants. He smirked at me moving my foot and pulling me into his lap instead. He closed the distance between us and grabbed my bottom lip between his teeth. I lightly gasped and started to slowly grind against him. 

He leaned his head back gripping my waist tightly stopping my movements. He closed the distance once more and kissed me roughly forcing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned against his trying to start moving against him again. 

Links hands traveled to my bottom gripping tightly before his hands found their way under my shirt rubbing up and down my back. I grabbed the hem and took it off leaving me in my bra exposed to the cool air. 

His hands found the claps of my bra undoing it with one hand before throwing it somewhere below us. Links big hands found their way to my breast toying with my buds. His soft lips found my neck sucking and biting. I knew he would leave marks, but I could care less in the moment. 

My hands found the hem of his shirt. I took it off and threw it below us. It was my turn to give him the same bites he gave me. I nipped at his neck and collar bone whilst my hands were on his chest lightly gripping his chest hair. 

Link had enough teasing and picked me up leading us upstairs to his bedroom. His lips never left my breast as he blindly made his way into the room before placing me on the bed. My hands found the button to his pants. He grinned eagerly and stepped back before his own hands found the button on my pants. He quickly undid the button before hastily pulling them off. 

I was left in my baby purple lace panties. Link's eyes grew dark before he got down on his knees. Hooking his hands under my knees and pulling me closer to the edge of the bed. His glasses found their way on the bed before he kissed up one inner thigh, his hot breath hitting where I needed him most before he kissed down the other inner thigh. 

My hands found their way tangled in his hair. Trying to pull him to where I needed him. His gaze met mine before his fingers laced into my panties pulling them down slow. He grabbed one leg and threw it over his shoulder before he disappeared into my heat. 

I arched my back almost immediately lightly pulling Link's hair as his tongue danced over my clit. He slowly pushed a finger inside lapping up all my juices. His free hand threw my other leg over his shoulder pulling me closer. His lips wrapped around my clit sucking softly. 

The room was filled with my moans and him eating me out. He pushed another finger inside slowly curling them whilst his lips started to suck slightly harder. My grip started to tighten on his hair. Slowly grinding on his face. Link hummed against me. I could feel my orgasm approaching. 

Link didn't let up either his fingers worked faster, and his mouth never left my clit. I tried to push him off but with his free hand he only gripped me tighter. I felt my body start to shake as I released all over Link's face and hand. He quickly lapped up all the juices before pulling his fingers out and sucking them clean. 

I was trying to catch my breath whilst he pulled his pants and underwear off. He leaned over me lining himself up with my entrance. He leaned down and pushed his lips against mine before slowly pushing himself in. I've been with someone before Link, but he couldn't compare to Link's size. 

He grabbed my leg and pulled it around his waist whilst picking up his speed. The room was filled with our moans and skin slapping against each other. My hands found his back gripping before I started digging my nails up and down. His lips found my breast. His tongue swirling around the bud before he lightly bit it before going to the next breast and repeating. 

His speed picked up more and more. I could feel my eyes roll into the back of my head digging my nails further into his back. I knew I was going to leave marks. I could feel my second orgasm building up. Link leaned down closing the space pressing his lips against mine. His pace started to slow. 

I gripped onto Link tighter busting all over his thick cock. His orgasm followed soon after, his hot load filling me up. We rode out our highs before Link fell beside me pulling me into his chest. I was trying to catch my breath as he played with my hair leaving kisses on my forehead. 

I soon fell asleep. Link covered our naked bodies with his bed sheet before quickly falling asleep soon after. 

Hopefully this chapter was good. I'm not the best at writing smut but I try. 

Much Love!!