Sundress

Link had been home for a couple of days now. It was a nice sunny yet hot day in LA. I decided to wear a pastel purple sun dress. Little puffy sleeves that didn't cover my shoulders all the way. The neckline showed my collar bones, shoulders, and a little cleavage. The length was four inches from my knee showing some thighs. 

I had made my way into work. Link had to come in a little earlier than me. He ordered me and uber so we could go home in the same car after work. I walked past Rhett and Links shared office. Just like I did every day. Rhett was coming out of the office with Link. 

"Hey Ana."

I looked up at Rhett and smiled. 

"Hey."

"I like your dress. You got to let Jessie know where you got it from. I think she would like something like that."

"I will send her a text."

Rhett smiled and nodded before walking off. Link stood there with a smirk on his face. 

"Hi there baby doll."

"Hi.", I smiled up at him. 

"Don't you look beautiful today."

"You say that every day but thank you. It was nice yet hot out today."

"Well, you're always beautiful baby."

I giggled and started to make my way to my office. Link grabbed my wrist gently. 

"Darlin, don't I get a kiss?"

I giggled and stood on my tip toes kissing his cheek. Link smirked and lightly grabbed my chin kissing me passionately. He tapped my bottom letting me go away to my office. I couldn't help but feel the heat not only rise to my cheeks but down where I needed Link the most. 

I unpacked my bags and headed to the break room for some coffee. Before I could start the Keurig machine Link stopped me. 

"Darlin why don't I just get you a coffee I know you will enjoy better. Hm?"

"Link my darlin.", I teased before continuing "This coffee works just fine."

He smirked and gave a swift smack to my ass. 

"I am going to get one myself. You can join me if you'd like baby doll."

"I have work I need to catch up on but I'm sure you know my order by now."

Link kissed my head and left. I headed by to my office and started work. Link came back in no time and dropped off my coffee. He spent some time with me before he had to go film. Once he was done, he came back. 

"Baby you know I love spending time with you more than anything, but you have your own office you know."

He smirked. 

"Yes, doll I know but there I can't look at you in this cute sundress."

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and tucked some hair behind my ear.

"Are you wearing panties under that dress doll?"

I was flustered. I was at a loss of words. 

"Y-yes sir.", was all I could stutter out. Link knew what he did to me, and I knew he was getting a rise out of this. 

He made his way over to me and kissed my forehead. 

"Maybe you can wear it again this weekend with no panties. Hm?"

I nodded and felt the heat rise once again to my cheeks and down below. 

Link stayed in my office a little longer before heading back to his office. We had lunch together and then when it was time to leave, he packed my bags. Link carried them like always as we made our way to the car. On the way home we made small talk and decided what we would like for dinner. Links hand found its way to my inner thigh lifting up the sun dress a little. 

The night ended just like every night. We ate dinner, watched tv for a while then headed to bed. I always ended up cuddled into his side with my head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat to fall asleep. 

Hopefully everyone who is reading is enjoying this book so far. I am enjoying writing it. 

Much Love!!