Tour

This chapter might be shorter than normal, and I believe for the first time, but I could be mistaken it will be in the third person. I just wanted a filler chapter from the last to the next chapter. There are 'time jumps' I honestly don't know what they would be called but hopefully this chapter is good, and you enjoy it.

Link had left for the tour almost two months ago. He was excited to travel the states meeting Mythical Beasts and having a good time. Of course, he hated leaving Ana behind. He promised to call her every morning and night and to text her during the day when he was not busy. 

The days dragged on. When Ana would go to work, she would stay in Link and Rhett's shared office. Often sporting Links shirts and hoodies. She got to know more of the Mythical crew and grew close to Stevie. 

During the nights Link and Ana would face time whilst telling each other about their days. Ana would always fall asleep on the phone whereas Link would make sure she was in a deep sleep before he hung up. 

The next two months dragged by. Ana was counting down the days waiting Links return. She couldn't wait to be back in his strong arms. Taking in his scent and feeling his kisses all over her body. Link and Ana tried to do the whole masturbating over face time, but it wasn't the same. 

Link needed Ana as much as she needed him. He would lay in bed at night thinking of how he fit in her perfectly or how her body felt against his. Just a couple more weeks and he would be back home to show her how much he missed her. 

Much Love!!