More Late Nights

Link

It's been a few weeks since I ordered Anas ring. It arrived today when she was out running errands. I stared at the box for a good while. I never thought I would find myself getting married, but I couldn't see myself with anyone else. Ana brought out the best in me and made me feel young again. 

I put the box in my bag so I could take it to work tomorrow so I could give it to Rhett until I was going to propose. Just for safe keeping. I didn't want Ana to go looking for something and then accidentally find the ring. 

Once Ana arrived back home, I helped her bring in the groceries. I was a little too excited and I didn't know how long I could wait. Jessie helped with the majority of the planning. 

Jessie was going to have a girl's day with Ana while Rhett and I turned our backyard into a 'romantic' scene. We had gotten an arch that we are going to put lights around and then from the front door all the way to the arch we are going to do rose petals as a trail. Rhett is letting me borrow these lanterns Jessie has around their backyard so we could use them around the space where I am going to propose. 

While Ana put the groceries away, I went ahead and started on dinner. Then after dinner Ana and I cleaned the kitchen together and sat on the couch with a small glass of wine. She sat sideways with her legs in my lap. Anytime we sat together I had to be touching her. She was just so soft, and her touch was comforting. 

Ana put some horror movie, but I paid no attention to it. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. The way her hair fell on her shoulders or the way she would roll her eyes at the characters trying to escape the murder man. 

"You're staring Mr. Neal.", Ana giggled and started to get up to get more wine. 

"I can't help it darlin. You're just too beautiful."

I watched her walk away and noticed the slight swing in her hips. I knew after another glass of wine the movie would be discarded along with our clothes. Ana made her way back and sat on my lap facing me. 

My hands held her waist as I leaned my head back onto the couch to get a better view. Her oversized t-shirt moved up around her waist, so I had a view of her beautiful thighs. My socks scrunched around her ankles. One had held a glass of wine while the other was finding its way under my shirt. 

"I think I have some room for dessert."

Ana giggled and finished off her wine leaning back slightly to put the glass on the coffee table. My lips found hers while I moved so she could lay back on the couch as I hovered over her. I kissed down to her neck moving the shirt up her body. As I kissed down to where I knew she needed me most my hands hooked into the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them off. 

I quickly set my glasses on the coffee table and begin to kiss each of her thighs my gaze never leaving hers. I decided to be a tease and slowly lick up her slit. Slowly slipping a finger inside. Ana groaned and her hairs tangled themselves in my hair trying to pull me in closer. I smirked against her and started softly licking her clit pumping my finger in and out. 

I slowly added another one moaning against her focusing on her clit. I picked up the pace on my fingers watching Ana slightly arch her back tugging on my hair a little harder. I mumbled a 'good girl' against her. 

"Fuck baby I'm close."

"Cum for me doll baby."

I pushed my fingers up into her lapping up her juices. Ana came all over my fingers and tongue. I smirked cleaning her up holding her waist down with my free hand as she squirmed above me every time my tongue grazed her sensitive clit. I pulled my fingers out and smirked at the mess. 

Ana sat up and grabbed my hand sticking my fingers in her mouth cleaning herself off me. My lips found hers. I quickly took off my sweats and underwear. I softly pushed Ana back onto the couch my lips finding hers again. 

I slowly pushed in and groaned lightly. I grabbed one of her legs pulling it around my waist while my other hand laid under her head holding her close. My thrusts were slow but deep. I didn't want to rush a single thing. 

Ana's face was buried in my neck moaning lightly while her hands tangled themselves once again in my hair. I kissed everywhere I could while trying not to move her much. I knew she was close, and I wasn't going to last much longer. 

"I'm going to cum again baby."

"Cum for me again baby. I'm close too."

I picked up the pace just a tad bit still going deep. Ana came and I followed shortly after. We stayed like that for a while before I slowly pulled out. I picked her up and made our way to the bathroom. We showered together and after we dried off, we went straight to lay in bed. 

The rest of the night we continued to 'make love' on and off. Eventually the sun came up and we laid in bed fast asleep tangled in each other's embrace with the sheet carelessly draped over our naked bodies. 

I couldn't think of a title for this chapter. Usually, I come up with a title and then write but the ideas started flowing. I'm going to keep this title for now until I come up with something more fitting. 

Much Love!!