V1 ‐ C1 - P1: Revenance Pt1.

JUST A SMALL WORD FROM THE AUTHOR:

"please dont roast tf out of me as this is my first novel, I apologize if it seems confusing to read or understand, thank you."

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

In an isolated location near the ports, a young woman was thrown out of a car and forced to kneel, with a blindfold blocking her view. As the blindfold was taken off, her gaze fell upon a man who, in a split second, revealed his identity.

She squinted her eyes to finally see what she was looking at. It took her but an instant to recognize the figure that stood before her.

???:
*Sigh*

Lena Hertford:
"Mister Northwood...?"

Kade Northwood:
"I'm really disappointed, Lena, I really am."

Amidst their small talk, three mysterious men with their faces hidden by ski-masks, were waiting near a broken-down vehicle.

Despite its condition, the car was still capable of functioning because the lights in the car were still on. It appeared that they were planning to destroy the vehicle after they take Lena's body.

Kade Northwood held a pistol in one hand and a suppressor in the other, started attaching the suppressor to the gun as he spoke.

Kade Northwood:
"Word around says that you could ruin everything I've built, tch tch."
"You just had to do it, didnt you? Maybe if you weren't such a curious-"

Lena Hertford:
"You piece of sh##! Those poor people! How could you do that to them?! They did nothing-"

Kade Northwood:
"Their existence is what made their deaths deserving. They did nothing other than to beg and leech off of hard-working and honest people."

Lena Hertford:
"You're a monster–"

Kade Northwood:
"Jeez, you're just like the rest, plain stupid. But I guess you'll remain so, even when you're dead."
"If it is that hard to comprehend such a simple thought, then maybe I've overestimated you."

Lena Hertford:
"I can't believe you take yourself to be some sort of savior, you're an actual psychopath–"

He'd insert and load a mag into the suppressed pistol, he lifts and pointed the barrel of the gun on Lena's forehead.

Lena was in a state of shock and fear
unable to properly breathe nor talk.

Kade Northwood:
"I see alot of value in a womans strength, and you were the epitome of it."
"But your compassion for the weak, was what made you weak aswell."
*Gun clicks*
"What a waste."