V1 - C2 - P1: Revenance Pt2.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking

(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

In the silent darkness of a moonlit night, the chorus of insects and birds sang their melodies, accompanied by the soft glow of a great lake. Kade stirred and emerged from the water, rising from the depths in a single, fluid motion. He stood tall upon the glassy water, his reflection staring back at him.

Kade was now an athletic young man, his physique more muscular than before. His spiked and disheveled black hair gleamed in the moonlight, as did his piercing green eyes and distinctly sharp, angular teeth. For a moment, he simply gazed at his own reflection, taking in the changes in his appearance.

Then, a deep, rumbling chuckle echoed across the calm surroundings. The laugh steadily morphed into a full-blown fit of maniacal laughter, carrying across the environment and disturbing the otherwise peaceful night.

Kade Northwood:
"Ah, Yes! It's been so long since I've felt the cold air, and the light!"
"Damned that void to eternity! I will never return to that place again!"
*Cough*
"Now, where the hell am I—"
"Is this Hike Lake I'm on? No, this is way too shallow. This mustn't be New York."

He strolled through the shallow waters, completely nude. Pausing, he took another glance at his reflection in the water, running his hands over his defined abs, flexing his arms, and tracing the sharp edges of his teeth.

Kade Northwood(INT):
"What on earth—"
"I'm younger?"

Kade kept his mouth open, using his fingers to expose his sharp and angular teeth, then proceeded to lick them with a chilling demeanor.

Kade Northwood(INT):
"And my teeth, they're so much more different, more sharper, like a shark."
"But it feels natural."

Kade continued his walk, departing from the cold waters of the shallow lake. As the sun slowly begun to rose, he glanced up, shielding his eyes, only for a figure to come and block the sun from his view.

??? #5:
"Hey, I see somebody!"

His eyes adapting to the shadowy outline against the blaring sunlight, he raised an eyebrow, scrutinizing the figure before him. Soon, five more figures emerged before him.

??? #1:
"..."

??? #2:
"Is that him?"

??? #4:
"I dunno, could be some bum washing his a##."

??? #3:
"O-oh my... uh– uhm."
"He's naked..."

??? #5:
"Would you three shut up? Seiji is about to speak!"