V1 - C3 - P5: Entrance Preparation Pt1.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

In the damp streets, both men, slightly fatigued, took fighting stances. Their warm breaths formed visible clouds in the chilly air, their gazes revealing a newfound intensity. From that point forward, a shared understanding lingered — one of them was destined to fall.

Markin Razzio & Kade Northwood:
"Earth Magic, Quake ×5 + Colossal Barrier!/Thunder Magic, Lightning Javelin."

Markin summoned a chaotic array of stones, earth blocks, brick debris, and rocks, sending them soaring into the sky only to cascade down, while a colossal wall of rock raced towards Kade with astonishing speed.

Kade hurls his Lightning Javelin at the massive rock wall, creating an opening as he absorbs incoming earth, yet before he can recover, a second colossal wall crashes into him. Attempting to absorb it, Kade discovers his mana intake is maxed out, leaving him vulnerable.

Markin Razzio:
"Earth Magic, Mergence!"

Employing the earth as a seamless slide beneath him, Markin maneuvered.

Markin Razzio:
"Earth Magic, Rising Pillar!"

a sturdy pillar emerged beneath his feet, aiding a swift leap over the colossal wall, precisely as he prepared to invoke Rokugani.

Kade Northwood:
"Thunder Magic, Lightning Javelin."

A Lightning Javelin punched into Markin's stomach, propelling him into the air. As Markin soared, he instinctively expelled spit and shielded his body, anticipating another Lightning Javelin. Yet, in an unforeseen turn, Kade clenched his fist.

The System:
"MAGIC LEVEL UP!"
"LEVEL UP–"

Kade Northwood:
"Thunder Magic, Sparks of Radience."

Numerous small, radiant orbs materialize and encircle Markin. Upon contact with one, Markin experienced an agonizing surge of electricity coursing through his entire being.

In a swift move, Kade pressed his hand onto the summoned earth by Markin, siphoning its mana and dispersing the surrounding rocks. Markin, writhing in pain, encased himself in stones, hurtling toward Kade like a meteor. With a last-minute mana drain, Kade flung Markin into a nearby carriage by his head.

Markin Razzio:
"EARTH MAGIC, COLOSSAL PILLAR!"

With a resounding clap, Markin clasps his hands, conjuring a colossal stone pillar that erupts beneath Kade, propelling him skyward and leaving destruction in its wake as streets and houses crumble under the force of the giant structure.

As Kade soared through the sky, he twisted his body, fixing his gaze on Markin below, lifting his hand towards the sky. Amid intensifying lightning strikes, rain, and storms, time seemed to slow. Kade's hand crackled with electricity as he molded it into a spear, taking careful aim at Markin.

Kade Northwood:
"Thunder Magic, Lightning Javelin."

And as Kade descended from the sky, with his Lightning Javelin at the ready, Markin felt a sudden surge of power coursing through his body, as if he had awakened something that had been sleeping within him.

Markin Razzio(INT):
"I can't die... I won't die... I have so much to live for..."
"SO I CAN'T DIE!!!"