V1 - C6 - P1: Combative Trials.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking

(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

???:
"Himamos Phosmou, after his befallment, stood tall, adorned with very long, sharp, dark grey hair, gray skin, and piercing red eyes with scleras darker than the void itself."

"Once a Divine Guardian of the Heavens and the protector of Quasarra, was so breathtakingly beautiful that even the High-Goddess herself was struck by his angelic allure. Named Himamos, signifying "Land Protector," and Phosmou, meaning "Rising Light."

"Despite his responsibility to safeguard humanity, the Goddess, upon creating mankind, informed the angels that humans were superior, declaring them as the true offspring of divine beings who must be protected and guided. Sparking Himamos' fury. This revelation led him down a path to rival the High-Goddess."

"Gathering like-minded angels, Himamos waged war against the Divines and their army. The lieutenant Omar Phosmou, in a fierce battle, Omar took hold of the Heavenly Piercer, struck it through the heart of Himamos, taking the power that made him an angel, and banishing him to the underworld."

"But before as he fell from the skies, Himamos severed the connection between the heavens and mankind, ensuring that the divines could no longer touch Quasarra. His followers, cursed and tormented, remained unrepentant."

"And through the descent of the Light, the ascension of the Dark was brought forth. The fallen angel, once known as the Flame of Heavens, now—"

"The Demon King."

The classroom was quiet, interrupted only by the snoring of Kaimana.
The professor let out a sigh.

As the snoring began to grow louder, the professor sends a small pebble from her fingertips, striking Kaimana in the forehead and awakening her. The classroom bursts into laughter as Kaimana holds her forehead and looks around, confused.

Professor ???:
"Miss Kuro, I would like for you to not sleep through your classes, again. This is the sixth time I've told you this."

Kaimana Kuro:
*Yawn & groans*
"I'm sorry Ms, I just had a little bit of a rough sleep..."

She was a bit short, slender, with messy amber hair in a bun. Her pearl-white eyes had faint dark spots beneath, conveying a weary and dreamy look.

Sato Ren(INT):
"How much sleep does she need? With the amount of rest she's had, it's crazy how she's still the same like yesterday."

He stood at an average height, slim, pure white hair subtly highlighted with light red tones. Bangs framed his face, and his light red eyes had pupils just a shade darker than the irises.