V1 - C2 - P2: Revenance Pt2.

Seiji, despite feeling a bit of comfort at the familiarity of someone from his past life's world, quickly snapped out of it. Observing Kade's unsettling presence, he realized that despite the connection, being around Kade was not a comforting experience.

Kade Northwood:
"You seem to be living the life due to the amount of women you surround yourself with."

The girls faintly blushed at Kade's words as he walked with Seiji. Seiji turned his head to glance at the girls, noticing their subtle blushes.

Shinoda Seiji(INT):
"Is he talking about the girls...?"

Shinoda Seiji:
"What? No, we're just an adventurer group... that's it."

Kade Northwood:
"Right."

Shinoda Seiji:
"Uhm... I notice you keep calling me kid."
"I'm talking to someone the same age as me right?"

Kade Northwood:
"Ah, you see, I may seem as young as you but I'm infact middle aged."
"I'm just a man stuck in a young persons body."

Shinoda Seiji(INT):
"...This is strange, Quasarra told me that only teenage or young adults can be reincarnated in another world."
"This only makes me want to bring him in for further questioning."

Kade abruptly stopped, causing Seiji to halt as well. The girls looked at him suspiciously, curious about the sudden pause. Kade released his hold on Seiji's shoulder and walked to face him directly.

Kade Northwood:
"Now, what does your Goddess want with me?"

Shinoda Seiji:
*Clears throat*
"Well, Quasarra sent us to retrieve and take you to her-"

Kade Northwood:
"I know that."
"So get to the point."

Shinoda Seiji:
"She just wants to have a talk, that's all."

Kade Northwood:
"A talk, huh?"

Kade peeked to the side of Seiji to glance behind him at the five girls. He noticed Alys mildly shaking from the back, positioned behind Luna.

Kade Northwood:
"Your girlfriend back there looks abit shaken-"

Eira and Riku stepped in front of Alys, shielding her from Kade. Riku wore an expression that seemed to convey her frustration with Kade's behavior.

Hagakiri Riku:
"Seiji, I'm just about done with this man."
"Hurry up with what you want to say, and let's finish this already."

Shinoda Seiji:
"Riku, stop-"

Eira Morfiel:
"She's right Seiji, this isn't leading us anywhere-"

As Seiji began to argue with the three girls, all expressing frustration and being done with Kade's behavior, Kade narrowed his eyes, observing the group with a small smirk.