V1 - C4 - P3: Entrance Preparation Pt2.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Councilmen Eun-Ji Moon:
"That isn't the point, criminals being involved with us will likely spark controversy, and then speculation will go awry."

Councilmen Ignatius Hagreaves:
"Sometimes unconventional methods are necessary to catch a bigger animal."
"By involving people with insights into the criminal world, we may gain valuable information and increase our chances of apprehending Kade Northwood."
"It's about prioritizing the greater good, over initial discomfort."

The room was left quiet from his words, before Asha breaks the prolong silence.

Councilmen Asha Obioma:
"I can't believe I'm about to say this–"
"But I agree with Ignatius."
"By using those mercenaries, our chances of ridding Kade from the world for the betterment of it, will be greater than currently."

Councilmen Ignatius Hagreaves:
*Softly Chuckles*
"See?"
"Has the state of peace ever arrived, without a war being waged first?"
"You once said you believed in second chances, right, Eun-Ji?"

With adrenaline surging through his veins, Ignatius lifted his arms and bellowed loudly for all in the council chamber to hear.

Councilmen Ignatius Hagreaves:
"Well I say, let's give those little devils just that!"

The council chamber erupted in a mix of loud and hushed chatter, reflecting varied opinions on Ignatius's idea. Still, it's preferable to avoid alarming the public.

Councilmen Ignatius Hagreaves:
"What else do I have to prove?"
"Kade Northwood has the power to steal magic, and shapeshift!"
"He could be your closest friend, your child if we're even assuming he could do that, or a person you casually walk by while you're in your daily stroll-around."
"And the thing is, nobody would know."
"For that, is what will truly spark absolute chaos to the masses–"

Kairi enters the room, causing an abrupt interruption to Ignatius's speech. She steps forward calmly, gazing up at the four councilmen, as the audience's whispered conversations come to a halt.

Kairi Anamos:
"By the word of Shinoda Seiji, and the High-Goddess Quasarra."
"You will not proceed giving out the word of Kade Northwoods existence, to any grounds."
"Until Seiji is certain that he is unable to handle the situation himself, then pass the word as you will."

Councilmen Ignatius Hagreaves:
*Scoffs*
"You see what the divine is doing? Do you think a kid like him will be suited to dealing with a dangerous threat such as Kade, and then move onto the Demon King?"
"It's not like I'd expected you to think much about this world anyways, all you Divines do is live in that temple while humanity suffers from the High-Goddess's lover–"

Kairi shot Ignatius a deathly glare, causing him to lean back slightly, avoiding prolonged eye contact.

Kairi Anamos:
"You stand tall and mightily on a tower of wood."
"How about I cut you down to your roots, to show you just how insignificant you truly are?"