V1 - C8 - P1: Father Of Lies.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking

(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Before Nightfall/Sunrise.

Hei'an Wu stood alone in an empty training center, the only noises breaking the silence being his heavy breathing and soft grunts as he worked his way through a series of practice rounds.

He'd removed his shirt to wipe the sweat off his face and abs, his physique illuminated from the multiple lanterns. He stood with his gaze to the floor in a trance, heavily panting as sweat trickled down his body.

As Hei'an Wu finished his quick break by exhaling, he stepped towards the dummy and began to mimic Mujin's moves. He punched, knee'd, hook kicked, and roundhouse kicked the dummy's neck with fast and heavy movements, mirroring Mujin's fighting style.

Hei'an Wu(INT):
"Mujins fighting style is odd to say the least."
"At first, he'll use Shinsei–kin, but then he'll switch to using Sangabiri, a martial art style prominently in Zaramaji!"
"Just who the hell are you, Daeho?"

His speed and agility were apparent as he moved around the training center, his movements quick and precise, his eyes focused on the dummy in front of him.

He punched it over and over, getting more frustrated with his confusion. Then, he delivered a strong kick to its head, breaking it off. After a few minutes, he went to the bench press, struggling with heavy weights that felt like around 354lbs/160kgs. He battled heavy rope and moved on to do weighted pull-ups with weights of about 165lbs/75kgs, letting out grunts and panting.

In the final minutes before nightfall, he squatted with a heavy barbell weighing around 573Ibs/260kgs. Struggling on the last squat, he managed to complete it, grunting loudly as the barbell hit the ground with a bang. Breathing heavily, he slowly looked back behind him.

Hei'an Wu:
"I know you're there, dumba##."
"Come out, now."

Haneul jumped up a bit, appearing from behind a counter with a slightly embarrassed look. He rubbed the back of his neck while nervously chuckling to himself.

Haneul Yoon:
"Eh– heh..."

Hei'an Wu:
"Tch, how long were you watching me, you little creep."

Haneul Yoon:
"Huh?! No! I just arrived here minutes ago–"

Hei'an Wu:
"It doesn't matter anymore."
"What are you doing here anyways?"

Haneul Yoon:
"Well, I wanted to, y'know... get big like you?"
"I know that you always wake up before nightfall, and come to the training place by yourself."
"I wanted to start– uhhhh, 'pumping that hard iron!' Eeh? Is that right...?"