V1 - C6 - P2: Combative Trials.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

When Haneul spoke, Mujin suddenly tightened his grip on the chopsticks, causing them to instantly snap. With his eyes closed, he appeared to be in deep contemplation, ending it with a heavy sigh.

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"Alright alright, let's not assume that he actually suspects something, so I'll–"

When Mujin opened his eyes after contemplating in inner silence, he saw a mischievous smirk plastered on Haneul's face, leaving him feeling mentally speechless.

Haneul Yoon:
"Well, I mean, it's alright if you're not actually from here."
"Even if you weren't raised here, your blood and heart is still from Seolmara!"
"And... I can teach you how to properly use chopsticks, I promise you, you'll get the hang of it quickly!"

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"What the hell– I thought he'd do something like..."
*Sigh*

Mujin Daeho:
*Clears throat*
"Yeah... I'd like to know how to use these..."
"Things."

With a gleaming grin, Haneul moved closer to Mujin and took his hands, directing and assisting his movements as he demonstrated how to hold and use the chopsticks.

Haneul Yoon:
"First, start by holding the chopsticks like this, with your thumb and forefinger on the bottom and your middle, ring, and pinkie fingers on top."

Mujin Daeho:
"Right."

Haneul Yoon:
"Next, move your hand up and down to pick up food, and then release by opening your hand."

He lets go of his hands.
With a firm grip on the chopsticks, Mujin slowly lowered his hand, attempting to position the tips in between the mysterious meat.

Mujin Daeho:
"...Like this?"

Haneul Yoon:
"Mhm, now just grab the food."

After encountering several setbacks, he successfully managed to grasp the meat and lift it to eye level for a closer look.

Haneul Yoon:
"You got it!"

Mujin Daeho:
"Yeah."

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"Now, time to see what's so good about this meat that everyone's so worked up about."

He took a big bite out of the meat.

Haneul Yoon:
"Well? It's good, isn't it?"

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"I can't seem to figure out what all the excitement is about."
"It just tastes like chicken, but with an overpowering gameyness that leaves some confusing aftertaste in my mouth."
"In this world, the people are accustomed to consuming the meats of their animals and vegetables, which explains why they appreciate them alongside other foods."
"I, on the other hand, am having a little trouble getting used to it."

He swallowed his food and places the meat back down.

Mujin Daeho:
"It's alright..."

Haneul Yoon:
" 'Alright'? This is great!"

Mujin Daeho:
*Sigh*
"I think I'm not hungry, I guess."
"You can have it."