V1 - C4 - P5: Entrance Preparation Pt2.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

He inserted his thumb into the ink, and puts a fingerprint on the bottom left corner of the profile picture of a young man that who is yet to be revealed.

Sun-Hee Baek(Kade&INT):
"Now, time to leave–"
"?"

As he turned, the door creaked open. Entering the office was Headmistress Sun-Hee Baek herself, scanning the room with a raised eyebrow, visibly puzzled.

Sun-Hee Baek(INT):
"Weird, I don't remember leaving the lights on."

Sun-Hee Baek/Kade Northwood:
"Shapeshift, Return."

Kade huddled behind a wooden file cabinet, whispering as he reverted to his original appearance, cautiously peering around the corner.

Sun-Hee Baek:
"Hello? Is anybody there?"
"Hm?"

Sun-Hee, spotting an opened ink pad on the desk, approached it. Intrigued, she squinted at Kade's fake student file, unfamiliar to her.

Sun-Hee Baek(INT):
"Now what's a student file doing on my desk?"

As she reached for the folder, a sudden awareness made her swiftly pivot, sensing someone's presence behind her.

Sun-Hee Baek:
"Light Magic, Yorun–"
"Oh!"

It was Hae-Joon Kim, the academy's night guard, brought relief to Sun-Hee, who sighed.

Sun-Hee Baek:
"Haeje! Gosh, you gave me a fright there."

Hae-Joon softly chuckled.

Hae-Joon Kim:
"Yeah, sorry about that."
"I saw your door open, and I just had to check to see who was inside."

Sun-Hee Baek:
"Well."
"You should atleast state your name when you're entering a room so everyone knows you're here."

He rubbed the back of his head, offering a reassuring smile.

Hae-Joon Kim:
"Yeah... right."

Sun-Hee neatly closed the ink pad, placed it in her desk drawer, and then proceeded to grab Kade's student folder, carefully storing it in the wooden file cabinets.

Sun-Hee Baek:
"Well, I best be on my way, goodnight."

Sun-Hee bowed slightly, leaving Hae-Joon slightly confused, and he reluctantly returned a slight bow. As she exits the office, Hae-Joon waits a few minutes before quietly chanting to himself.

Hae-Joon Kim/Kade Northwood:
"Shapeshift, Return."

Kade returns to his original appearance, exhales, removes his hat, inspects its interior, and reveals a light blond hair strand, smirking.

Kade Northwood:
"And yet again, luck is on my side."
*Clears throat*

Adjusting the authoritative coat collar, he drops the light blond hair strand into the trash, places the hat back on his head, and exits out of the room, turning off the lights and closing the door behind him before he does; walking through the expansive academic hallways, he holds onto the lantern.