V1 ‐ C1 - P2: Revenance Pt1.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Timeskip(Afternoon.)

Kade exited out of his car and into the second home he had owned which was a penthouse, as he entered the place he noticed how untidy the place was, there were several empty bottles, clothes and sheets all over the floor.  Kade had forgotten that he had party in his penthouse last night.

He walked through the trash to press onto a cleanup staff call.

Kade Northwood(INT):
"They didn't even bother cleaning my place while I was away? I'll have a talk with the-"

???:
"Hey, Kade~"

Kade slowly spun around, confused and slightly surprised, to see a beautiful woman with a lightskin complexion. She had a moderate height, an hourglass figure, long curly brown hair, and piercing hazel eyes.

Despite the womans beauty, he was unfazed by her appearance, he raided an eyebrow at her.

Kade Northwood:
"And... who are you?"

Aaliya Smith:
"It's me, Aaliya. Don't you remember~?"

Kade rubbed the back of his head, trying to recall who this Aaliya woman was, and then it finally hit him.

Kade Northwood:
"Oh right..."
"You were there at the party last night."

Aaliya Smith:
"So you do remember~? And that time when we–"

Kade Northwood:
"Yes, I do."

He secretly pressed the staff call button two times before putting his coat on the coat-hanger.

Kade Northwood:
"So what are you still doing here?"

Aaliya Smith:
*Sigh*
"Don't tell me you don't remember everything???"

Kade Northwood(INT):
"All I did was play around with her and thought I'd be done with her last night."
"Just what did my bastardized drunkard self say???"

Aaliya Smith:
"...Well, if you want me to remind you..."

Aaliya stepped closer to Kade to touch his chest, she moved her fingers down to his stomach and stopped at his belly button near his crotch area.

Aaliya Smith:
"You said you'd do anything for me~ and how you loved me out of any woman you've ever been with~"
"So of course I had to stay here, for my future husby~ my little old man~"

Kade Northwood(INT):
"Damn, she really believes that I wholeheartedly said all of that."
"I was drunk..."

He rubbed his eyes and softly chuckled before stepping away from her.

Kade Northwood:
"Well, it was nice having you, but—"