V1 - C7 - P5: Inability.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

From a little ways off, Mujin stretched out his hand and absorbed the mana coming from Suhohja's arm and fist, which caught him off guard.

Minho Suhohja(INT):
"He negated my P.I?!"

Minho Suhohja:
"Tch! It doesn't matter, my punch will still make its mark!"

With a big yell of triumph, he swung his arm as hard as he could to hit Mujin in the face. His punch lands. Suhohja then swung a hook towards Mujins face, only for it to be easily caught in Mujins hands.

Mujin Daeho:
*Scoff*
"Please."

Minho Suhohja:
"Wh– what?"

Suhohja gazed at Mujin, with a look of fear.

Mujin Daeho:
"That, isn't what you call a 'punch'."

Mujin clenched his fist so hard that the veins around his hand became very tensed and apparent. He looked at Suhohja with a maniacal grin.

Mujin Daeho:
"This is."

In a split second, he swung and launched his fist straight forward, the powerful punch caving in Suhohjas face. Sending him flying, hurtling away and down the hill.

The System:
"STRENGTH LEVEL UP!"
"MARTIAL ARTS LEVEL UP!"

Knocked. Out. Cold.

As Suhohja was sent flying down the hill from Mujin's powerful punch, the first years were left in shock and awe. They all exchanged exclamations of "Ooo!" and "Ouch"

He waved his hand to comfort his aching fists, before he let out a sigh and put his hands back into his pockets. He then turned and began walking back to the twelve.

Haneul Yoon:
"Uh, uhm..."
"Thank you, Dae–"

However, when Haneul stepped in Mujin's path to talk to him, Mujin simply ignored his presence and bumped him out of the way, leaving Haneul feeling confused and hurt.

2nd Year Senior #3:
"Suhohja!"

2nd Year Senior #4:
"What the hell is wrong with you all?!"
"He could've killed him you idiots!–"

The second year was abruptly interrupted by none other than the unrelated twins.

Kagetsuki Aya:
"Enough!—"

Kang Daewon:
"With!—"

Kagetsuki Aya & Kang Daewon:
"The caphifany!"

Kagetsuki Aya and Kang Daewon got into a pose before pointing at the 2nd years with smirks etched on their faces.

Kagetsuki Aya & Kang Daewon:
"Don't be surprised when you all get your a##es handed to you!"
"So let this fight be a lesson to you all to stop being A-Holes, A-Holes!"

Huo Hao:
"Yeye yeah yeah yo! No need for the bullying, fools!"

Kagetsuki Aya & Kang Daewon:
"First-years, out!"