V1 - C5 - P2: Entrance Preparation Pt3.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Mujin found it surprising that a female-sounding owl was addressing him, yet in this world, no one entering ever seemed to question such occurrences. The owl narrowed her eyes, focusing on Mujin, initiating an inspection of his potential.

Talking Owl(INT):
"This kid's potential is incredible..."
"However, something about his potential feels..."
"Off..."
"Perhaps through the guidance of the academy, his capabilities can be further enhanced and refined."

Talking Owl:
"Accepted."

Sighing, Mujin passed through the guards and entered the gate.

Talking Owl:
"Accepted."

He paused, turning to look back when he realized that Haneul had also been accepted.

Mujin Daeho(Kade&INT):
"That brat got accepted?"
"Interesting..."
"I expected him to be rejected within an instant, but this kid seems to have something that intrigued that owl."

Entering through the gate, Haneul scans the area and spots Mujin. He waves and catches up, walking alongside him.

Mujin Daeho(Kade Northwood):
"You got accepted too, huh?"

Haneul Yoon:
"Yeah, I didn't think I'd actually make it this far."

Mujin and Haneul joined a small crowd trailing behind guards and professors, entering the expansive academy.

??? #1:
"Woah..."

??? #2:
"This is where we're going to live in?!"

??? #3:
"Damn, I shouldn't brought more stuff with me if I had known the place would be this big..."

Passing through the second gates, they found themselves in a very large front park bustling with students. The newcomers/potential students garnered attention as they were led by guards and professors toward the grand auditorium.

The small crowd gasped at the beautiful architecture of the auditorium, revealing the academy's longstanding history. The aged East Asian Korean architectural style remained old yet well-maintained, a clean appearance for all to admire.

Connected to the auditorium, candidates noticed an arena behind it. Inside, Mujin and Haneul joined a small crowd of new students seated. Sun-Hee Baek, the Headmistress of Seolmara Academy, entered the stage and positioned herself behind a podium.

Sun-Hee Baek:
"Welcome, aspiring students! I am your Headmistress: Sun-Hee Baek, and today, we will conduct an entrance exam for those who wish to attend the Seolmara Magic Academy."
"Our academy has a reputation for producing some of the most skilled mages in the world, and we only accept the best."

As Sun-Hee continues her greeting, a few seated individuals engage in hushed conversations, some displaying excitement, while others appear bored with the Headmistress's introduction.

Sun-Hee Baek:
"We will select two candidates and have them fight in a duel to see who will be admitted. The winner will be in, and the loser will, unfortunately, be eliminated and will not attend till next year."
"I hope to see some impressive feats of magic from each and every one of you. Do not hold back, and show us what you're truly capable of. Good luck, everyone. May the best mages win."