V1 - C5 - P1: Entrance Preparation Pt3.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking

(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Haneul Yoon:
"H-huh...?"

To his great surprise, his gaze was initially drawn to their chest, making him nervously swallow and lift his eyes to meet the formidable figure before him.

Haneul Yoon(INT):
"O-oh God... I'm so dead..."

He leaned forward and rubbed the back of his head in a casual gesture as he raised his eyebrow in interest.
His frame looked like that of an athlete, with short brown hair, soft amber eyes, and a mildly confused, but not really concerned expression.

???:
"Hey, are you alright?"

Haneul gazed at the towering figure with surprise, anticipating the fellow student might be a bully looking to exploit him for money. Clearing his throat, he nervously responded.

Haneul Yoon:
"U- uh- uhm... y-yeah..."

Despite not fully trusting the fellow student, Haneul shook the tall figure's hand after he extended it with a reassuring smile.
Haneul, though uneasy and distrustful, found a strange comfort in the tall figure walking alongside him.

???:
"Nervous for the first time of school too, huh?"
"Well, atleast I'm not the only one here."

Haneul turn to glance up at him with a raised eyebrow. Haneul, was a moderately tall young man with a slender physique and a hint of muscle, black irises with bright fiery-colored pupils shaped like flames. His light blond hair was tousled, and he wore black round glasses for clear vision.

Haneul Yoon:
"You're nervous too...?"
"You don't seem to be the type."

Mujin Daeho:
*Chuckles*
"Well, just to reassure you, I'm not as confident as the other magic users here."
"Oh, Right—"
"The name's Mujin Daeho. What's yours?"

Haneul Yoon:
"Mujin Daeho? Your name is pretty odd..."
"I'm not saying it's bad though!"

Mujin Daeho:
"No no, it's alright, it's nice meeting you though."

Mujin sees a large crowd forming queues at the academy entrance, making the place quite crowded.

Mujin Daeho:
"This is a pretty large crowd, huh?"

Haneul Yoon:
"Well of course, some of the strongest students came from this school, it's very prestigious."
"And it's because the academy only accepts twenty-five students out of a hundred plus people."
"The twenty-four students then undergo practical entrance exams, where two pairs compete against eachother, and the loser is eliminated."
"After this process, roughly twelve students remain."