V1 - C7 - P4: Inability.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Minho Suhohja:
"Buddy! There you are-"
"Oh? And who's this?"

Haneul Yoon:
"O- oh... uhm, this is Mujin Daeho..."

Minho Suhohja:
"Hm?"
"Well, nice to meet ya, Daeho!"

He smirked and reached out his hand for a handshake. But Mujin, hands still in his pockets, glared down at Suhohja with disgust. Suhohja withdrew his hand, maintaining his smug smile. Though, it was obvious he was burning up in the inside.

Minho Suhohja:
"Well, you have quite the hi-"

With a smile of condescension, he roughly smacked Haneul's back in a pretend playful manner.

Minho Suhohja:
"-LARIOUS! friend right here."

He chuckles quite abit before suddenly stopping.

Minho Suhohja:
"Well, I hope you don't mind me takin' our buddy out, do you?"
"How about it, Haneul? Wanna hang out with your old friend?"

Haneul slowly glances at Mujin before quickly looking down.

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"Were you always this dependent for others? Whatever choice you make means absolutely nothing to me."

Mujin Daeho:
"I don't think he wants to go."

Minho Suhohja:
"Ehhh? No way! But we always hangout! How come you don't want to now?"
"C'mon, I just want a little time with my friend."

Suhohja gazed at Haneul with that grin, which only made Haneul more nervous and scared. He stammered as he spoke.

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"Just say no."

Haneul Yoon:
"I-..."
"Y- yeah... sure, Suhohja..."

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"Tch, of course he wouldn't be the type to answer back."

Huo Hao, Yan Shi, Chiara Ricci, Kagetsuki Aya, and Kang Daewon notice a worrisome conversation happening between Haneul, Mujin, and the second-year students at a few of the lap tables.

Huo Hao:
"Hey, Shi! D'ya knowwhat's happening over there?"

Yan Shi:
"Hmmm..."

Chiara Ricci:
"Haneul...?"

Haneul, looking scared, looks up at Mujin, seeking help, with Suhohja and the other 2nd years standing next to Haneul.

Minho Suhohja:
"Whaddaya' say, buddy?"
"How about we go out for a quick old walk?"

With a smug grin, Suhohja put his arm around Haneul, leading him away with the other 2nd years. Haneul glances back at Mujin, only to see him just walk away.

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"It's your fault you got yourself into that mess. Maybe you'll learn a lesson, and actually grow a spine."
"Brat."

Haneul, noticing that Mujin isn't intervening, lowers his head, feeling hurt and upset not only to Suhohja and the others, but to himself.

Haneul Yoon(INT):
"Throughout my days of being here, I spent all that energy to build myself up, but when push comes to shove, I still can't break the cycle on my own."
"Is this really as strong as I can be?"
"Even if I receive help, in the end, the only one who can save me from myself is..."
"Me."