V1 - C4 - P2: Entrance Preparation Pt2.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Cut to a forest.

Kade Northwood(INT):
"Yet again, luck is still on my side."
"I would've bled out if I hadn't healed in time—"

Audible heavy panting and shuffling heard in a seemingly deserted wooden lodge nestled within a forest near Nostrali. Kade, drenched in sweat, seated himself, leaning wearily against the wall after coming to a halt.

Kade Northwood(INT):
"But that doesn't matter anymore."
"I got out of there scathed, yes, but I still got what I needed."
"Now where is that map?"

He wiped sweat from his forehead as he grabbed onto a map, and started examining the world map. Currently in the Nostrali region, he pointed on the map, directing his finger towards Seolmara.

Kade Northwood(INT):
"S– see– sey– ool...? May'ra? See-oolmara."
"That is where I'll go next..."
"If I need to know much more about this world, there's no better place in this world to learn other than a school."
"If I had technology, it would've been much more easier for me, but this world is likely set in the sixteen to seventeenth century."

He tugged on the stolen shirt he wore, taking in the scent of sweat and dried blood on his skin.

Kade Northwood(INT):
"Though, I'll quickly just wash myself first before I head to See-oolmara."

He glanced through the shattered window and spotted a lake just a short stroll away.
He rose, leaving the deserted wooden lodge and heading towards the nearby lake. Approaching the water's edge, he undressed, cleansing his body of dried blood, sweat, and dirt with a deep breath in the chilly waters.

Kade Northwood(INT):
"Let's assume that those magic academies would accept nineteen to twenty year olds for re-enrollment after failing to gain qualifications for something such as a magic license or whatever."
"But that depends if another nation would accept a person from an entirely different nation into their schools for re-enrollment."
"So, I'll have to find some young man who is a local in that area, average looking, tall, but not too tall."

Lying in the cold lake, he cleansed his chest with his hands, then submerged his head to wash his hair and face.

He blew air through his nose, wiped water from his face, smoothed back his hair, and emerged from the lake. He grabbed his clothes from the ground – a long-sleeve rough linen Ivory-colored shirt, slightly worn brown linen pants, and leather sandals – putting them on while still damp.

Kade Northwood(INT):
"Seey-oolmara, will be my next stop."

Cut to ???

In a vast, dimly lit council chamber, four imposing tall podiums stand at the center, surrounded by seats. The only illumination emanates from the central area, casting a focused light on the podiums.