V1 - C8 - P4: Father Of Lies.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Professor Tasneem:
"Now, let me remind you all that it takes is good mana control to learn these techniques–"
"?!"

As the professor was about to elaborate on the combination technique, everyone around suddenly stopped moving, sensing powerful auras emanating from the direction of the school.

Professor Tasneem:
"Well..."
"It seems..."
"That we're having a group of visitors."

Hei'an Wu(INT):
"Something powerful is coming from the academy..."

Haneul Yoon, Chiara Ricci, Kagetsuki Aya & Kang Daewon(INT):
"What is that aura!?"

Kaimana Kuro(INT):
"Woah, alright now."
"Even that woke me up abit."

Ayumi Tokiko:
"Uhh, sir?"
"Are these visitors the good kind, or the bad kind?"

Professor Tasneem:
"Hm."
"Not to worry students, although this aura might feel imposing, it's certainly not malicious."

Everyone excluding Wu, Tasneem and Mujin, let out sighs of relief.

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"..."
"I could recognize that aura from anywhere."

Mujin looked to where the academy was located and narrowed his eyes in recognition, letting out a hidden scoff.

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"That boy and his girlfriends are here, and they've gotten quite stronger throughout the weeks."
"Though, it isn't hard to believe how they've caught up to me, it definitely has something to do with the mutt."
"Enhanced sense of smell to track my scent, possibly?"
"How annoying."

Instead of the usual ringing of the academy bell signaling the end of the period, a loud banging of the bell echoed throughout the school and all the way to the waterfalls near which the class stood.

Professor Tasneem:
"It sounds like our class period has ended rather quickly, I'll explain the techniques next lesson."
"Let us hurry to the auditorium, class."

After stowing their belongings away and gathering themselves, the whole class headed back to the school through the lush forest. Several of the students appeared anxious, their nerves still troubled by the powerful aura that came from the academy, even if it was at far and certain distance.

Haneul Yoon:
"I wonder who and why such strong people are visiting this academy?"

Kagetsuki Aya & Kang Daewon:
"Well, we are in one of the most prestigious school."

Kaimana Kuro:
"Eh, who knows?"
"I'd assume atleast one of whoever they are, learnt from this place, maybe they're trying to reminisce or something."

Chiara Ricci:
"Ar– are we r– really sure these p– people are friendly...?"

Ayumi Tokiko:
"Awww, don't get all scared Chiara, they're probably not bad people."
"And that's by the professor's words."

Haneul Yoon:
"Yeah, don't worry Chiara, if the professor says we'll be fine, then we'll be fine!"

Chiara Ricci:
"Oh, okay..."