V1 - C8 - P5: Father Of Lies.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Luna Emberscraw:
"You serious?"
"That's ridiculous!"

Anyssa Mosatra:
"Not as ridiculous as your plan."
"This is the most generic approach."

Shinoda Seiji:
"Hmm, well I believe the best course of action would be to approach the Headmaster and request they gather all of the students and faculty to the auditorium for a Q&A session or a celebrity visiting school event."
"It's perfect, we can effectively keep our true intentions under wraps, and no one will suspect we have any ulterior motives aside from interacting with the students."

Hagakiri Riku:
"That's quite clever, Seiji."
"Our Serpent will be forced to arrive to the auditorium along with all of the other students, and momentarily, he'll be caught."
"He'll not only be surrounded by us, but by the entire academy aswell. He's finished."

Luna Emberscraw:
"Then it's settled, eh?"

Eira Morfiel:
"If that's the plan we're rolling with, I don't care."
"As long as that man is done with, there won't be another person to worry about."

Alys Celastrina:
*Clears throat*
"If you don't mind me asking, but..."
"Why're we calling this man-"
"A 'Serpent'?"

They all stopped to look at Alys for a moment, Riku answered.

Hagakiri Riku:
"Well, because of his deceitful–"

Luna Emberscraw:
"It's cause he's a slippery ba##ard!"

Current Time.

Seiji and his five companions were seated on the stage in the grand auditorium, facing a sea of students who were eagerly waiting to hear what they had to say. Seiji flashed them a kind smile, and with a nod of his head, all six took their seats beside the Headmistress, casting short glances at the students before fixing their gazes on the Headmistress, awaiting her next words.

Headmistress Baek:
"I hope I'm not being too direct, but as the Headmistress of this prestigious academy, I'm sure the students and faculty alike would love to know a bit more about Quasarris Vanguardians."
"For instance, what has your experience been like working under the High-Goddess?"
"How would you describe the vast and magnificent palace of the heavens?"
"Mr...?"

She looked at Seiji with a look of curiosity.

Shinoda Seiji:
"Shinoda, Shinoda Seiji."

Headmistress Baek:
"Oh? I take it you're from Kagayaku Shima? Judging by your name of course."

Shinoda Seiji(INT):
"Right, I'm barely asked this question."
"Through the exception of the Heavens and the girls. No one knows my true origin."
"So Kairi gave me a fake background to leave my past life."