V1 - C8 - P3: Father Of Lies.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Silence held everyone in place, with the soothing sounds of birds, waterfall, and nearby lake giving them a sense of calmness.

Professor Tasneem:
"Now begin by taking slow, deep breaths, and then envision your mana flowing through your body and to your fists. Then try and focus on directing the mana to your fists."

Some closed their eyes, taking deep breaths to concentrate their mana. It was as challenging as trying to spot a marked pebble in a field of rocks.

Professor Tasneem:
"Let me provide an example to help visualize how to direct your mana."
"Imagine submerging your arm in a vat of water, which represents your mana, elbow-first."
"Now envision feeling the liquid gradually covering your forearms and fists as you slowly lower your arm deeper into the liquid."

While some in the class were starting to grasp envisioning and gaining mana control, Wu, Ara, and Haneul faced some difficulties.
As the class kept breathing and concentrating on their mana, the professor moved closer to Wu, standing beside him.

Professor Tasneem:
"I see that you're having difficulty concentrating, my friend?"

Hei'an Wu(INT):
"What the hell does it look like, you old thing?"
"Tch, there's no point to this anymore. I'm already set up to fail."

Professor Tasneem:
"I understand that controlling mana can be challenging, especially for someone like you with a short fuse."

He glared at the professor.

Professor Tasneem:
*Sigh*
"Listen, I understand your frustration."
"It can be tough to stay motivated when you feel like you're falling behind."
"Some people get so caught up in their failures that they end up missing out on opportunities to succeed."

Hei'an Wu:
"...Right."

Professor Tasneem:
"So instead of dwelling on your setbacks, focus on your goals and visualize your success."
"So let's work on this together, okay? Let's start by taking some deep breaths and visualizing the outcome 'you' want."

Wu's stressed and gradual anger began to soften; he tightened his fists, closed his eyes, and started visualizing.

Professor Tasneem:
"Let us revisit to what I've said earlier."
"Imagine the sensation of water slowly rising from your elbow to your forearm, wrist, and then finally to your fist."

He inhaled deeply, held the breath, and then slowly exhaled. Another breath, then another. Then, to his shock and amazement, a ringing, mysterious sound filled his ears. When he opened his eyes, he saw his arm and fist glowing with a brilliant white and yellow light.

Hei'an Wu(INT):
"So this is my Physical Imbueation..."

Haneul and Ayas arms emit a calming fire.

Haneul Yoon & Kagetsuki Aya:
"Wow..."

Haneul Yoon:
"My arm's on fire!"

Shi and Ara's arms were enveloped in darkness resembling flames.

Ren's arm glows a bright neon red. A glowing orb of water surrounds Chiara's fists.

REVENANCEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara