V1 - C3 - P4: Entrance Preparation Pt1.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

As the authorities halted, overwhelmed by the surging crowd and the risk of harm, Kade and Markin sprinted through the buildings, their pursuit intensifying. With quick movement, Kade yanks a wheel from a passing carriage, flinging it at Markin, who effortlessly leaped over it.

Markin Razzio:
"Earth Magic, Rokugani!"

Markin retaliated with a rapid barrage of rocks, causing Kade to shield his face, absorbing the hits until reaching his mana limit and sustaining wounds from the relentless assault.

Markin Razzio(INT):
"Damn! This guy just won't quit–"

Kade Northwood:
"Thunder Magic, Lightning Javelin."

Using the mana he absorbed, Kade executes another leap, launching a lightning javelin that strikes Markin's side, sending him flying into a neighboring house, causing harm to its occupants. Kade pursues Markin, finding him caved in the living room wall. With a powerful jump, Kade drives a knee into Markin's chest, shattering the wall and carrying both combatants into yet another house.

In a tense confrontation, both men rose to their feet, assuming determined fighting stances as they breathed heavily, their faces marked by a mixture of blood, sweat, dirt, and rainwater.

Kade Northwood:
*Cough*
"Still alive, huh?"
"Just stay down, and let this be easier than it needs to be."

Markin Razzio:
"You can take my magic when I'm dead, bas##rd."

As the darkness in Kade's sclera faded to white, onlookers in the living room watched in awe. Suddenly, multiple authorities stormed the house, armed with flintlocks, blunderbusses, muskets, and sabers.

Officer #1:
"You two! Stand down now!"

Officer #2:
"Surrender bas##rds!"

Surprisingly, Kade and Markin pivoted, standing back to back, ready to confront the approaching threat. Kade cast a subtle grin over his shoulder, meeting Markin's gaze as he turned his head ever so slightly. He senses Kade's gaze from behind and exhale.

Markin Razzio:
"This means nothing, once we're done with these idiots, we're back to fighting."

Kade Northwood:
"None of this would've happened if you just let me take your power–"

Officer #3:
"You two! Shut up and surrender yourselves!"

A sly grin appeared on Kade's face as he casually wiped blood from his lips with his thumb, while Markin spat a stream of blood onto the ground. Their unwavering gazes fixed on the surrounding officers, maintaining their defiant fighting stances.

Officer #4:
"This is your last warning, surrender–"

Markin Razzio:
"EARTH MAGIC, RISING PILLAR ×4!"

Markin unleashed four pillars from the earth, catching officers off guard, while Kade, despite a few bullets striking his thigh, and grazing his waist. Kade swiftly flips a table into the air, and kicks the table mid-air that sends it flying toward a group of officers.