V1 - C5 - P3: Entrance Preparation Pt3.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Exiting the gates, Joon-Ho wears a smirk. Mujin's initially bored expression transforms into a dark smirk in response.

Kim Joon-Ho:
"Well well, if it isn't the little b##ch..."
"What's your name again?"

Mujin Daeho(Kade Northwood):
"You heard what the announcer said, d##khead."

Kim Joon-Ho:
"Woah woah, where was this attitude when I ducked your a##?"

Mujin Daeho(Kade Northwood):
"The'weren't enough people there to watch me bust you up."
"But judging from this crowd—"
"I can guarantee you'll be tasting blood out of your a##, boy."

Announcer:
"Examinees! Ready yourselves!"

Both men assume fighting stances as they await the signal for the impending match.

Cut to Sun-Hee(12 minutes earlier).

Headmistress Sun-Hee Baek oversees from an observation room elevated above the audience, accompanied by various professors and the student council president.

Sun-Hee Baek:
"Mizuki, I'd like to know both of the boys Innate Magic."

Mizuki, the student council president nodded.

Yozora Mizuki:
"On it, Headmistress Baek."

Mizuki pulls out student files from a folder named: First Year Student Files.

Yozora Mizuki:
"...According to Kim Joon-Ho's file, his Innate Magic is known as Armamence, which grants him the power to shape and mold natural mana into various forms of defense or weaponry."

Sun-Hee Baek:
"Hmm, interesting..."
"And the other boy?"

Yozora Mizuki:
"Well... Oh!"
"Based on Mujin Daeho's readings, his Innate Magic is Negation. Judging from the name alone, it's clear what this ability is capable of doing."
"That seems like a powerful, yet an annoying type of magic to face."

Sun-Hee Baek:
"Indeed, Negation is an incredible ability, and one that defies the laws of physics."

Yozora Mizuki:
"Defies the laws of physics???"
"Uhm... can you explain to me, how?"

Sun-Hee Baek:
"Hm?"
"Well, I'm surprised you don't know, maybe I should have you learn with the new students once the entrance exam is done."
"But I guess I'll explain to you how."
*Clears throat*

Gesturing to one of the men, she instructs him to hand her a folder. As she speaks to Mizuki, she flips through the pages, her gaze fixed on the large window overlooking the arena.

Sun-Hee Baek:
"Mana, much like energy, cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be transferred from one source to another."
"However, magic that solely manipulates mana actually overcomes this rule."
"In other words, negating mana is deemed impossible, but with mana manipulative magic such as Negation, such a feat is achievable."
"Considering his unique ability, Mujin is undoubtedly a special case among some of the students."