visions

Margos POV

After Eddie and I got out of the lake, we found skull rock. We decided this was the best place to stay for the night. I hold Billy's cold, wet, jean jacket close to my body. I sit under the big part of skull rock and lay my head back. Eddie does the same but on the opposite side.
"To think I was happy 30 minutes ago." I say making Eddie look at me. I turn my gaze up to the sky. I can kind of see it beside the rock above me. My teeth start to chatter from the cold weather. Eddie makes his way beside me and wraps his arm around my shoulders. I lean into his embrace, hoping we can warm each other up.
"I'm sorry you had to see Chrissy die like that." I say as I lean my head on Eddie's chest. He doesn't say anything, which is okay.
"You want to try and sleep?" He asks me.
"Yeah." I answer him and he scootches down while I'm still on him. We lay down and I move my body onto his side. He holds me close as well. Body heat thank you!

------
Morning
------

I hate being dry cold. Like the wetness in my clothes that dried over night made me more cold. I sat up and turned to see that Eddie wasn't beside me. I swear he was just here. I quickly got up and rushed around the rock. Where could he have gone? I started to panic.
"You're out here all alone." I heard a voice say, I know whose voice it is, which made me scared.
"Helpless. Just like you were when I died." Billys voice said. I turned around to see Billy in the same state he was when he died. White tank top, jeans, bloody face and chest. Tears flooded my eyes as he came closer to me.
"Billy?" I said. He smiled but in a creepy way. He wiped my tears, just like Max said vecna did to her.
"Billys gone." He said. Just seeing his face made a spark ignite in me. I smiled, still slowly crying and hugged him. But, the second I touched him he disappeared. I found myself back in my sit up position that I was when I woke up.
"Jesus Margo." Eddie said and hugged me quickly.
"What happened?" I asked. More to know what he saw then me, I remember clearly.
"You were like in a trance. Just stuck in place." He answered me. I started to get worried. I told him how Max is the next possible culprit but I didn't tell him how there's a chance I could be as well. I looked at him nervously and stood up.
"Have you been having symptoms too?" He sadly asked me.
"I'm sorry Eddie I was going to tell you but I wasn't sure if it was just a coincidence." I replied.
"A coincidence? Nightmares, severe headaches, past trauma and nosebleeds? Thats not normal" He replied.
"But I haven't been having nosebleeds." I shrug and he looks at me like I'm an idiot.
"Wipe your nose." He demands.
"What?" I ask him and he comes over to me and touches my upper lip. Then, he shows me his finger, which has blood on it. Dammit, there's no way. I mean I guess there is. It's fine, I'd rather be next than Max.
"I can't see you die like Chrissy did, not you." Eddie shakes his head and I immediately hug him. I hold his head and tightly wrap my arm around his shoulder. I don't think I'd care if I died but I'd care about the people that love me. They matter.
"I'm sorry Eddie." I whisper. He's trying not to cry but he's obviously sad.
"We have to tell everyone." Eddie says and I nod.
"Come on." Eddie demands.
"What?" I ask and follow him.
"We have to find a walkie." He says. I just follow him. Now I'm the one being targeted, great.

--------

Eddie found a walkie at a construction site. So, we swiftly stole it and ran like hell outta there, as Eddie says. We made it back to skull rock in one piece.
"Dustin, can you hear me, Wheeler?" We call for anyone from the walkie.
"Eddie, holy shit are you okay?" Dustin asks.
"No man, we're pretty goddamn far from okay." Eddie responds.
"Look, guys listen. Margo had a vision this morning so if you could grab any music you got and bring it with you, that'd be great" Eddie urgently says.
"Where are you?" Dustin asks.
"Skull rock. Do you know it?" Eddie answers. We hear Dustin mutter the directions then Steve says he knows it.
"Hold tight. We're coming, we're coming." Dustin says. A sigh of relief escapes my mouth. I'm afraid that I won't know when vecna will appear. Like is it really at any random moment? I start to vent, out of nowhere. It's too silent out here and I feel like I need to talk.
"I think about how I don't know what my last moment with Billy was. I know that goes for everyone but I mean when he was really him. Because I'm not even sure if my last moments with him were really with him as himself. Like when he was dying beside me. I hope he was himself but I'm not sure. I constantly see him in my head like he was when he was dying beside me. I didn't see him actually die like Max did. I blacked out from my blood loss. I feel so bad for Max. She shouldn't have seen him like that. Just like how Billy didn't deserve to die that way... It's all fucked...And now we're being tormented with that trauma. For what?" I finished and sadly laughed at the end. Eddie just listens to me, I know he's just letting me rant.
"I remember being here with him. Not at skull rock but at lovers lake." I said and smiled, genuinely. "He pushed us both into the water so we just stayed there, holding each other." I continue and pick at Nancy's sweater.
"I was so happy, so fucking happy." I add on and start to slowly cry. I wipe some of my tears and go on.
"He asked me why I was the best thing that ever happened to him. At that moment I knew I was insanely in love with him. I thought I was way before but no, that was the exact moment it was real. And he died a week after." I finish and sob a little.
"I constantly remember you telling me, 'I think you need to take it all in and enjoy it. No one can be happy forever." I repeat Eddie's word from the summer. He shakes his head and looks down.
"I'm sorry Margo, I didn't realize something would -- (I interrupt him) no, no Eddie, it's okay. You were right. And I held onto it, I just miss it. I miss Billy." I said and shrugged. I deeply exhale and stand up.
"I'm just sick of the thoughts in my head. Repeating memories and things people have said. It's too much." I say and turn around back to Eddie.
"I understand, it must be hard." He replied and I nod. I wipe my tears. "It must be hard since Billy left you." He added on. My gaze was stuck on the view of skull rock, while Eddie was still sat in his place.
"Since he was weak and died a pity death." Eddie mumble as he stands up. I connect my eyes with his.
"Why would you say that?" I ask him.
"Everyone thinks it. Too bad not everyone knows the truth of how he died. It was way worse than a fire. It's not like anyone cares though, I mean why would they? Billy was nothing." Tears streamed my face and I let out a sob. He kept walking up to me slowly. "Just a sad boy with a shitty dad. He didn't love you." At this moment I realized this isn't Eddie. It's vecna.