Margos POV

All three of us traveled to where Max was. I was confused and terrified when we arrived at the hospital. It looks like she's broken so many bones. I guess vecna did get to her. Even Billy looked upset. I was a mess with tears. It was hard to see her like this.
"I wish I could've done something." I speak up and go to her side.
"I don't think there was anything you could've done." Eddie replies. I didn't want her getting hurt. I should've risked my life, hell I died anyways. Lucas was reading to her and Erica was in the corner. Suddenly, Dustin, will, Mike and El come in through the door. We all watch them interact. Eddie looked happy that they were okay but sadness lingered. I need to ask him what he remembers when he died. I felt bad for El. Her and Max were extremely close as well. Lucas said she might not wake up which scares me. He said she died for at least a minute and he doesn't understand how she's still alive. It's confusing to me too. Eddie went off to look for his uncle, he said he needed to see him. I completely understood, I just need to stay with Max for now.

Hawkins is a complete wreck. I'm not sure if vecna won but his plan worked. And there is absolutely nothing I can do. I'm afraid I'll be on the outskirts of life just watching everything happen. I'm scared even though I'm not there on earth.

-----