Margos POV

"So how much do you know about this place?" I ask Billy. We all decided to eat dinner at the local diner. Billy and I sit next to each other while Eddie is in front of us. You can get whatever you want, even if no ones here and we have no money. Guess the afterlife is pretty great after all. I mean I'm happy. I'm here with my favorite people. What's there to worry about?
"Well I've been here for a while so a lot, I think. Everything is free, obviously. You can go anywhere you want and see whoever you think of. You can also watch the real world and be next to alive people." He answered me.
"You can? Did you do that to me?" I ask him, extremely curious and he nods. I kind of feel scared. I was so sad, a complete mess. Only sleeping from the pills I'd take or my body forcing me to. I was lost without him. I play with my hands and Billy's ring on my finger. Billy tilts my head over to face him.
"I'm sorry." Billy says.
"I'll give you guys some privacy. I have to use the restroom anyways." Eddie chimes in and leaves, thank god. I need this time with Billy.
"No I'm sorry. You had the worst ending ever. The worst death. You were probably fighting so hard but you couldn't do anything. You were trapped." I said and started to sob. I didn't remove my eyes off of Billy though. He was sad too.
"I was trapped. I was fighting for my life. I'm sorry I couldn't show you sooner, I wanted to but... (I interrupt him)
"Don't be sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for." I shake my head.
"You still didn't deserve to see me die that way." Billy says and I nod.
"I know but it's not your fault." I reply.
"I'm sorry for everything you went through after I left." Billy said and I let out a soft sob.
"I just missed you. You made me really happy that summer. I never expected all that shit to happen." I shake my head then lay it on Billy's shoulder.
"I was always by your side. Every night you cried. Every time you were hiding out in my car. Even the time you yelled at my grave. I was there, with you, for you." Billy told me, so I looked up at him. I smiled and hugged him closely. I put my right hand in his hair and left a peck on his neck.
"This is all I ever wanted right here. I didn't care if I died next to you the day you did. I kind of wished that I did, so I'd be with you sooner." I say.
"No, you needed to help Max but you're here with me now." Billy responds. I think for a moment.
"I wonder how she is. You said I can watch people right?" I ask and he nods. I sniffle and stop crying. "I think I should check in on everyone." I say.
"I think that's a good idea. The last time I saw you was (I interrupt him)
"I remember, you were holding your hand out for me to take as I was dying. Was that real?" I ask Billy.
"Yeah baby, it was real." He smiles and I give him one back.
"I knew it. You know our song kept me alive longer." I brought up.
"I know." He replied with a cute smirk. I missed that so I quickly kissed him. It turned into a bit of a make out sesh which I also missed.
"Were you able to see any of the stuff vecna showed me?" I asked him.
"No I couldn't see what was going on in your head. I only saw you in the trance." He answered me and I nodded.
"He mostly showed me you. But I also got back just fine because even just seeing you made me happy. Even if it wasn't really you, I got to see you." I say making him sweetly smile at me. I get close to his side and hold his hand. Eddie finally comes back out of the restroom.
"I think we should check on our friends." I tell him and he nods.
"Good idea." Eddie says.
"So what do we do exactly?" I ask Billy.
"You just think of them and where they might be then you'll be next to them." He answers me.
"Can we all go together?" Eddie asks.
"Sure, I don't see why not." Billy answers and we all stand up.
"Well, let's think about Max first." I say and hold both of the boys hands. They nod at me and we all close our eyes to think of Max but no clue where she might be.

-------

Please comment and like ✨✨✨✨

------