margo

Billy's POV

I pretty much followed Margo anywhere I could after I died. At first, I had to get used this kind of afterlife. I was scared and alone but after some time I enjoyed it. I didn't have to worry about my father or the pressure of life. Then, I realized if I really thought hard and long enough about Margo, which I always have, I can see her. As soon as I first accidentally visited where she was, I decided to stay by her, everywhere. The first time I appeared next to her was at my funeral. Her speech was either short or I came at the end. But it was nice to see her there. It made me sad to see her upset but what was I expecting. I followed her after she left as well, I knew she wouldn't stay. I saw her and my dad interact. I was terrified for her and for the fact that I wasn't there to do anything. She took me by surprise when she yelled at him and made him run off. I was so fucking proud of my Danny. I'm glad he stayed away and left, I didn't want him in those girls lives anymore. That's a plus for me leaving. Margo cried almost every time I saw her, at least once a day. It all made me sad as well. I missed her just as much as she missed me. The only difference was that I could see her. That was something she cried out about. I know how badly she wanted to see me. I even followed her into the pool when she went in with her clothes on. I was so worried for her. I saw her fighting when she needed air, but she wouldn't come up. I wish I could've saved her that day but I wasn't there. But I was always by her side and one day I knew she'd be so happy to here that.

I never expected Eddie to be the first one I'd see after being almost dead and alone for a year. I expected Margo, I did see her die anyways. I was always alongside her while the whole vecna thing went down. Apparently he's the one who flayed me. I cried seeing her die, that was truly scary but I also didn't expect for her to see me. It actually happened, the moment I waited for. I held out my hand for her to take and she actually took it. She saw me, at that moment I knew she was indeed dying. Part of me was a mess. I didn't want her to die, I was hoping she'd live longer. But of course, a part of me was so happy to get her back and by my side again. I know she never cared when it came down to it. She excepted it as soon as the chance came. I know she never intended on dying but when it happened, she let it. So, like I was saying, I didn't expect to see Eddie because I had just previously seen Margo die. I didn't know he was dying as well, I was too fixated on her. He told me a plan, how he'd try to make her run into me on accident. He knew it would make her surprised, shocked and happy. So he told me he'd act like he didn't know she died. He didn't at first but I asked about her and told him what I saw. I never liked this kid before Margo but he's not so bad. And everything ended up working out. I caught her in a perfect timing to, literally. I wouldn't have had it any other way. Because I'm back with my Danny. We're okay and happy, sure we're dead but we're together.

-------