chapter 4

"I am sorry to be rude, but who are you?" I asked this very rude man who out of nowhere deduce me. talking about a gentleman.

"The name is Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street" He winked at me then I smiled at him.

"Well, Mr. Holmes, thank you for the address, but I simply don't want any, considering we are now at 221B Baker Street. But I do need one answer"

"I don't take questions," He said simply while lying down his couch.

"Are you a sociopath? "

"Why, are you Interested?"

"Oh no, I am not interested, but I am impressed that you got one detail of me wrong"

"Wrong, what do you mean wrong? Never in my life, that my deductions are wrong, you just simply making that up" He sat up and confusion writes across his beautiful face. He looks simply handsome, with his high cheek-bones and cupid lips. but it was hilarious when you see someone as smart as him was delusional when one says he got wrong. 

"I am not the only girl in my family tree. you see, My father is the first born and John was the last, the middle is my aunt, Mrs. Jones as she is now married to Mr. Jones, an American merchant that came to England a few years back. But since she now lives in America, I am now the only daughter on the Watson's tree" Sherlock was deluded, then I laugh and said "Mr. Holmes, do please let your ego down, not everyone can be as smart as you, but one cannot be as ignorant as a significant other, you observed, but ignore John's background story, that is why you are wrong"

"Who are you?"

"I am (y/n) Watson, and I am no mere doctor who saves lives, I also am different from anyone, or rather everyone"

there was something about him that made me come closer, like gravity pulling me in. I barely know this big-headed man, but already am curious about him. he attracts me like no other. And so I did came closer to him, by a few inches our lips were almost touching as we gazed into each other's eyes. I can see the birth of the universe in his eyes, lovely dark gray and a tint of green, with little brown and orange around his pupils. 

"Tell me more" I closed my eyes and leaned (tiptoed) forward, the same way as he did, and I almost feel his warm and tender breath tickling my lips. And as soon as our lips were almost touching, John knocked on the door and we pulled away. left with a breathless situation, and a tense air, John came in. 

"Sherlock, Is she here yet?" John voiced rang through the hall, and a child memoried came rushing to my mind, remembering what it feels like when John and my aunt came to visit our house. 

"Living room!" John came walking through the door, a big smile on his face, and watery eyes that almost threatened to let it out. I ran toward him and hug him tightly. I have missed him so much. Many days had I  counted since the day John left for the war. And so many letters were sent but nothing to rechived back, prying to god so that he could see me once again for the battlefield is a dangerous place to be in. I choked myself, tears streams down my cheeks as John and I hugh each other like we never hug before. We pulled back and I saw the sclara of his eyes were red and full of gloss, and I am guessing that mine too, since we cried together. 

"Look at you! you look beautiful and gorgeous! How long have I take just to see day to come"

"Oh many days had passed dear uncle, but our bond is strong as ever. Oh dear God, I missed you so much"

"So do I! But lets not babbled more, I need all the detail you have for me since I am away. And I'm guessing you already met Sherlock Holmes" 

"Oh, it was a pleasure to met him, uncle. he is such a gentleman" John's face was confused by my statement, yes I said his lack manner for a gentleman, but I couldn't say that in front of my uncle, let alone his friend. 

"I beg your pardon, pleasant you say?"

"Clearly your niece say 'pleasant'" 

"Yes, Pleasant, why are you so surprised?"

"Oh nothing, nothing that matters to the both of you" I saw Sherlock's violin and decided to play, but first I must ask him.

"Can I play Mr. Holmes, your violin is beautiful, and uncle dear, can you make me a tea, I am worn by my journey from Manchester" John oblige me and immediately light the fire and boiled the kettle. And as for the answer, he nodded his head slowly. I picked his beautiful violin and wonder what song should I play,

"Original or famous piece of music?"

"Original fits you most" I Smiled at him and position the violin under my chin and the bow up to its strings. The first long stroke was in C and the tempo was slow, and the melody was flying and echoing through the living room. I passionately played the song that was written in my head but could not be finished by John interruption by bringing in the tea, 

"I see you already are close with my niece, which is very peculiar"

"She is amazing John, I am honored to meet her"

"Oh dear, I forgot I bought you your favorite tea. You want to have that or rather stay with what I had made?"

"If you could do, dearest uncle of mine, I shall want my favorite tea" I  assure you that  I am fine with my uncle's tea, but I needed him to be somewhere first. And so he left

"New piece?"

"Yes"

"You should write it, It's beautiful"

"Why thank you, Mr. Holmes, I am flattered to hear your compliment,  I might as well blushed. But I need one favor. since you already deduced me without my permission, it is only fair if I asked you the same thing. May I deduced you, Mr. Holmes?"

//

{(First published, 24 June 2015, edited on 23 September 2018)}