Chapter 21

The two brother seems to get along well enough for me to enjoy. Mr. Holmes talked to his brother like he was a stranger. But, you can almost see  that deep down, Mr. Holmes cares about his brother. He just don't want to show it. They both had an agreement with the case, which was, Mr. Holmes would come and join us if there's another murder.

  And that's just it, we are not hoping for another case of murder, sure it was fun with the autopsy and stuff. But the iron smell of blood won't stop haunting me. And the victim's face was cruel to be seen by anyone who worked at the crime scene.  Mr. Holmes left our flat leaving a very flat looking Sherlock who still sitting in his sit. His hands are still on his chin as he was thinking about something.

  "Sherlock, what are you thinking?" I asked him sitting down next to him. He doesn't speak at all, he just looked at me and pout in a very childish manner.

 "I'm just thinking about how to not let my brother to  be there if there is another case"

"I prayed that we don't have to be out in another case" said John as he leaned by the window, watching  the sky gets darker.

"And I too, prayed the same thing" Sherlock looked at me and i smiled. I love how the way he smiles even if the timing was bad.

  The sky went dark grey and it started to pour some of its water down. View drops of water hit the rooftop, And view hit the window glass. The street were covered water and everything was wet.

"Good thing it's raining today, very comfortable for us to tuck ourselves or for some cup of tea"  John happily announced to us. he helped himself with a cup a tea and sip it gently. The steam that evaporated into  thin air made him hum in peace.

"(y/n)" Sherlock whispered in my ear.

"what?"

"since your uncle says that today is a very much comfortable day for tucking yourself in bed. I do hope you want to join me for cuddling" 

"I'd love to join you for cuddling" i said with a smile and took his hand. we tiptoed our way to his bedroom and tucked ourselves in.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(A/N: HELLO HELLO, LONG TIME SO SEE

I AM BACK FOR A SHORT TIME

what a shitty chapter. sherlock would never do that.

but really, sorry for not updating this for almost 2 month:). My work as a 10 grader are much more than i think it would be. and due to my daily exam i have to delay my update schedule until 11th march(i guess)

AND WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?! 

8.06K?! 

WHY, HOW?!

THAT MUCH?!

THANK YOU AS HELL FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ, VOTED, AND ADDED MY STORY TO YOUR READING LIST.

and forever hold you peace)