Chapter 18

I was mad at Sherlock. No, i was beyond mad at him. I know he means well, but he was just so possessive. I took a walk to refresh my mind. The past view days had been the longest day in my entire life. This man whom we know as Dr. Moriarty just gave us a warning that said

"I'm going to get you no matter what"

I mean how can he gets me when he doesn't know where I am..

I strolled down on the road. Thinking in deep though on this never ending questions. It seams the weather was still cold from last month snowy season, the fog that I created using my own breath clouded my vision for a short moment and its gone in a matter of seconds.

  there was foot steps behind me that came closer by minutes. i didn't bother to turn to the person. so i just stand there like an imbecile. 

"I was looking for you" thank god it was Non other then John. 

"I know. I just need sometime to be  alone" i told him so he wouldn't be too worried. John stand right next to me in the pavement, looking at the store that we came by  a view hours ago. you can almost smell the tea and fresh baked cake. i closed my eyes letting the cold air past by. John looked at me with a sad expression and then he held me tight like he always do, circling hie thumb on the back of my palm.

"Sherlock... he was just worried that he might get you"

"I know" i said calmly to him. 

"look, darling. ever since you came to London, you've changed him. I never witness him  like  this in my entire case with him. he never cares so deeply for someone other than him, not that i know of"

"John... I know He wants me to be save from Dr. Moriarty. I can't be that clumsy to let myself in to Dr. Moriarty's traps or i wouldn't be stupid enough to be alone at a time like this"

Then, completely silence between us.

"Ok then, lets go back to the crime... shall we?" Then John looked at me with a huge smile and offered me his hand.

"I thought you never ask" i took it greatfully and walked back.

  ***

we entered the house and I was surprised to see Sherlock pacing back and forth. his face held many expressions that words cannot explain. but most of the expression was dominated with scared and worried. but when he looked up and saw me, without any hesitation. he jumped at me and attacked me with hugs. hi strong hands wrapped around my waist protectively and they were shaking. i put my hands around his neck and closed my eyes trying my best to calm his shaking body. i could almost feels his heart beating loudly.

"I was so worried sick about you!!!" he pulled back and kisses me softly.

in the cheek of course

"Sherlock, I am fine like always. see? no harm done"

"I know" he breath heavily "I'm sorry for i didn't fully put my trust on you"

"I know... I know"

////////

(A/N : HI GUYS!!! THIS IS YOUR LOVELY AUTHOR SPEAKING AND SHE'S BACK AGAIN WITH AN UPDATE.

sorry I haven't publish any chapter this past weeks, like I said. My school had been threatening me and my friends like slaves (not all of them thought)

I just wanted to say thank you for your time to read my story and WHAT the actual, I GOT 3K READERS. i thought my story would  come up to be a piece of shits and nobody want to read it

lol.

sorry i said that...

what do u guys think about the story 

don't forget to leave a comment

and vote 

and let's pray for our world to stop the war that is happening between religions 

don't hate, love

and forever hold your peace)