chapter 5

"No men can ever read me, It is impossible" this man could not be any bigger than anyone I've met before. His ego was the size of his head, and yet we tried to devour each other lips. 

"By means Mr. Holmes if men cannot read you. Then, how about a woman?" I leaned and smirked, "Have I told you I can be very... persuasive to get what I want, even when it takes two for the bargain" I got closer to him and sat on his lap to take a good look of his beautiful eyes. 

"Go ahead then, deduced me. proof me  that a woman has a power to do so"

"Oh, Mr. Holmes, what has gotten into your ego? Perhaps I shall quite that down a little bit" I took his hand and stroked it gently, feeling every inch of his rough skin on mine, "Interesting, your hand was rougher than I thought, a little bit yellowish, don't you think so, Mr. Holmes?" He only nodded, which then I took  it as a signal to continue,

"What kind of a chemical accident you had Mr. Holmes, perhaps hydrogen peroxide and alcohol or vinegar? Do I need to remind you, Mr. Holmes, that those mixtures cannot be mixed together"

" It's an experiment which then turned out to be wrong"

"Amature? Perhaps not. And your question is easy to answer. Your skin texture is coursed and a little hard on several areas caused by the burns, yellowish and almost pilled off skin" She then took his second hand and examined it almost like the first one. '"Same goes like this one. Tell. me, Mr. Holmes, what were you doing? Are you trying to prove something?"

"Something that is none of your concern"

"A brother perhaps? A single brother who always eats, and is a burden to your life, maybe not, he still loves you in anyways. He had the same mind as you. But more, ridicule. And he is the most important person in the whole country. Aside from the Queen. You met my uncle in a desperate needs of a flatmate so that you could spilt the money to pay your rent. Never in relationships before. No, of course not. Your hands were clean, no mottle in any of your fingers means no ring or any sort. Oh, you don't think about it, but you do. You think love is a pointless human error, but I could not be angry with you by that remark. A beautiful violin player, but why would you play such inappropriate melody" my hands traveled from his hand to the collars of his shirt and pulled him closer to me, sensing his musky cologne.

"How did I do, Mr. Holmes?" I said seductively while looking at his lips and up to his eyes, in which he responded,

"Amazingly well. I have seen you before, it's like a dream" He then said, making me smiled. You know what, he does look like someone I've met before, but where?

"All realities are dreams" I leaned forward to kiss him, but as we were close on closing the gap, John shouted from the hallway, with another tray of tea. And then I automatically pushed Sherlock and moved back to the couch where I sat before.

"I do hope this tea will be pleasant" and it really was good. Its warm liquid warmth me instantly and it was good to have that warm liquid spreads my body lovingly. After we drank, John showed me my bedroom for me to settled in. And when I got in.

I gasped. 

What in the world?

{(First published July 12, 2015 -  edited on October 16, 2018)}