Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Wow" I took a step back. I am speechless right now. That drawing was wow. And the most interesting thing is. The drawing, it is me wearing a flower crown and my hair is slightly wavy. What in the whole wide world would it be doing here. Never in my entire life I would draw myself, and it's been a years since I last painted or drawing. I took the picture away from the wall and observed it. The Paper was already shattered and began to chance color to yellow due to the ageing. And there's a quote that says I will find you someday and a signature that's belong to... Sherlock.

Maybe the drawing is another girl who looks like me. Maybe I'm just imagining. I'm not going mental, aren't I? I placed the picture back to the wall and throw my whole body to the mattress with a loud 'hmpf'. I try to clear my head. Not long after, I was taken by a deep slumber and entered a world full of dream.

//Time skip

I woke up from the sound of my uncle yelling about how dangerous it is. I got up and checked the time. It was near midnight and John is not asleep yet. And there is another man yelling about how is not that dangerous. Curiosity began to float over me. I walked toward the door and open it slowly without making any sound. I tiptoed downstairs and listened about the conversation there having.

"No Sherlock, it is too dangerous for her! She's not ready yet-"

"Yet, Watson. Not ready yet! She has an incredible mind. After what I saw today make me think that I'm not just the only person who can do such a thing!" Sherlock yelled at John face. His voice is full with anger. Are they talking about me?

"And beside" continued Sherlock "I know you are listening to us (y/n). You can come out now"

I stepped out from the stair and walked down seeing both men are staring at me. "Uh... Hi?"

"What are you doing still up in the middle of the night young lady?" John butted in.

"Uh... you woke me with all of your yelling"

John gave me an apologetic face and said sorry for waking me up. After what it seem like forever just seeing both men are arguing. For once, I, myself. Asked them a question

"What are you guys arguing about?"

"Tell her John. TELL her!"

"We are arguing about a case. And Sherlock... He thought that it is a good idea if I let you come... which I already decided to let you out off this case"

I was thinking for a long time. Until it's time for me to decide to change my life.

"I want to come with you"

/------/

(A/N : WELL... THIS IS CHAPTER 6, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORY. SCHOOL WORK ARE FREAKING A LOT, AND I HAVEN'T FINISH ONE OF THE WORK YET :) 

AND I DO HAVE A NATIONAL EXAM NEXT YEAR. SO THIS STORY IS GOING TO TAKE A LONG TIME TO UPDATE.

don't be a silent rider, feel free to comment and vote

and I'm sorry for the BAD grammars and stuff like that. and forever hold your peace

ILY :) )