chapter 16

Morning came with ease. Warm hands wrapped around me protectively as it pulls me closer to him. The soft groan he made tickled my neck and i giggled. I wiggled free from his hand softly, trying not to wake him. After i'm free, I cleaned my self so I don't bring any suspiciousness why i smelled like Sherlock and dressed. i tiptoed toward the door and opened the door gently and closed it.

I started to make breakfast in John's small kitchen. I boiled the hot water for coffee and tea, heating the pan so i can make some eggs and buttered the bread. after all of the food were done, I put it on the table and walked toward John's room. Before i could knock, John was already awoke and wearing his suits.

"Morning dear" He kisses me on my cheek.

"Good morning John, how was your sleep?" I fixed his tie, smooth down his suits and dusted his shoulder.

"I slept well dear. now tell me, Is he awake?"

"Who? Sherlock? No, last time i saw him, he was still sleeping" we walked toward the living room. John sat to his usual chair while reading the news paper as for me, i plated his food and tea.

"Look dear, there is no other less than another murder only a view blocks away from here" John flipped trough the paper and put it down on the table so i can see the topic.

THE KILLER STRIKE AGAIN

For only one day since yesterday, 2 victim was found lifeless and bruised. Not long after that, another victim was found dead in the street-

"GOOD MORNING MR AND MISS. WATSON" Sherlock barged in with a pleasant look on his face. the memories of last night flows to me and I blushed deeply.

"Morning Sherlock, you look so happy"

"I do look so happy"

"Sherlock, there's another murderer" i poured his coffee and added 2 lumps of sugar, Sherlock took it gratefully as he sip it down to his throat.

"Hmm i can see that" he took john's news paper and read it thoughtfully. Then he clapped his hands, a big Cheshire grin on his face.

"Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to inform you that we have another case of murderer in 2 days in a row" he bowed his head pretending as if an audience was clapping for him "My guess is the same psycho whom we called Dr. Moriarty" Sherlock looked at us with a silly look. John and I just stared at him in confusion.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go and solve this case once and for all" he finished his coffee with one big swallow then pick up his coat and leaved the room. John stared at me then he laughed, and not long after. I too began to laughed.

"Oh this is priceless, I never see him so Happy in my past life with him!"

"Oh uncle, you two are priceless" I said with a smile. Then John smirked at me and said

"I know what happen between you and him lastnight" he wiglled his eyebrow.

"Oh shush you" I grab my coat and took his hands "what happen between me and him, it is something i like to keep"

/////////

(A/N HELLO MY LOVE
I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR WHAT?
3 WEEKS?
NAH FORGET IT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATE THIS STORY FOR LONG TIME

SCHOOL HAVE BEEN AWFUL
:)

I HOPE YOULL FORGIVE ME

THIS IS NOT A LONG STORY

sorry for the delay and for typos
And 4ever hold ur piece