Chapter 13

We took a carriage to the next crime scene. It was far and less big, compared to Lilly's house. This house is smaller and humbler. Papers anywhere, black curtain that masked the window giving some vivid light to the room.

"Dear, would you be so kind please. Open the window?" John asked me and i nodded. As i open the curtain i smelled more of those metallic smell of blood, so as the window are opened another victim was there, but this time, it's is more sadist.

His body was separated from his head. His tongue lay lazily and it was hung on the ceiling. The body... once again bruised and pinned on the wall. Next to it, there was another message written.

This is your ex-lover who broke your heart, never again my love. For your heart forever shall not be broken ever again.

J.m

I kept reading those words in my mind. My love...  Ex-lover.

Ethan...
He killed Ethan...

"Dear?" John called me.

I wiped away my tears before it falls.

"Emmanuel Ethan... He-he was my lover back at the day"

"The one who broke your heart because he moved to London?"

"Yes"

"Oh my lord"

  Sherlock walked toward me and looked at me sadly.

"I'll tell you what my hunch is"

"What is it?" Asked John patiently

"Dr. Jim here is crazy in love with her... and he wants to know her better... so he decided to stop by and asked her friends  questions or maybe killed them because he wanted to show her how much he loves her and how much he wants to protect her" John pulled me to a hug and i cried on his suits. Hot tears sprung down to both of my cheek making his jacket damp of tears,

"why? Oh god why?" He cried a prayer in my ears and says nothing but coed words of prayers "How can i tell your father about this?"

"It's best not to tell him anything" Sherlock says behind me he pulled me from John and hug me closer.

"Hey, hey look at me" i looked up to his eyes. My puffy red eyes were drowned into his own "I promised you to keep you safe... and I will always do that.. I will protect you until the death has consumed me... nothing in this world can stop me for protecting you... ok?"

"Ok... ok..."

"Now take a deep breath and calm down" i do what he says to me.. in and out, in and out, in and out...

"Better?"

"Yeah... much better"

"My poor little princess" Sherlock cooed and I giggled as he kissed my cheek.

"Sherlock let me go, John will kill you if you don't"

"Oh you know she's right" John crossed his arms and sigh.

Mr. Lestrade came to the room with his walking stick and saw Ethan in his condition.

"What the- what happen to him?" He asked us.

"Same pattern as always... abused then killed by that psycho"

"No"

"What?" Sherlock turned his head.

"Look at his body Sherlock... see this, this is a scratch and this- this probably from a knife and blue skin... he was choked to death then his head was cut of using a not-so-sharp knife..."

"Make sense" Sherlock gave me a knowing look.

"Can you put the head down please" as always i asked the other worker to help me. When Ethan's head is on the table i looked at the neck and...

Bingo

"Look at this... The killer was using a not so sharp knife. So
... when he cut it down, he leaved some untidy work" I butted in and pointed at the untidy cut of his skin "see"

"I don't get it, why would someone used a different technique and pattern to kill someone?"

"He wanted to show (Y/N) what is he capable of"

"To show me what he can do... show off"

"So" Mr. Lestrade gave us a confused look

"We have to keep her save" John says with anger tone

"Yes, we Have to" Sherlock gave me a smile and took both of my hand and cupped it around his larger hands.

"Just as I promised ok?" He kissed cheek and hug me tightly, then John hug me too

"Please, please make Sherlock keep his promises" 

"He will John.. He will"

///////////////////////

(A/N : 

HEY LOVELY PEPS..
IS THIS A LONG CHAPTER?
NOPE, IT IS NOT A LONG CHAPTER.
IM SORRY, SCHOOL WORKS ARE FUCKING SUCKS 

H A H A
LOVE YOU GUYS SOMUCH 
THANK YOU FOR YOU WHO READ MY STORY AND STICKING UP WITH IT

OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT 
do you think that I have to Chance the cover ?

OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT do you think that I have to Chance the cover ?

leave the comment below!!

AND FOREVER HOLD UR PEACE