Chapter 27

soon after that horrid man left me by my own self, I tried to unbind the tight knot that was on my wrist but nothing seems to work, and now I can feel that my wrists are getting sorer, due to the tightrope and it made my hands and fingers red. And how do I forget about my ankle which is the same situation as my wrists.  I gave up afterward, not knowing what to do next. Wishing that Sherlock or my uncle might've come and saved my life. I closed my eyes, letting all of my emotions drowned to the bottom of my mind. But eventually, I fell asleep into a dream that was full of nightmares.

***

 The door slammed open and it made me woke up with a jolt and pain throughout my whole body. I cannot feel my arm nor leg as they have stayed in the same position for only God knows how long. I lost the track of time even if I only have been gone and locked only for a day. The man, Dr. Moriarty kneeled next to me and spoke;

"My star, Dinner would be finished, Let us go down and dine together" It was almost evening then? and he continued "I would release you If you promise me not to run away" It was my only chance to let my sore arms and legs be free and not to feel more pain. I nodded to him and the next thing he did was releasing me from the grip of the rope. When I finally take a good look, there was a trail(lines) of my skin that looks like the rope and it was colored with red and hints of blue.

"I will see you again when dinner is served. Please, I have your dress ready in the closest, my love" he left me just like that. I took wobbly steps toward the closest he mentions. true to his words, there was a red dress that seems to have a lower cut on the back and it is not like every other dress this day. I had no choice but to put it on and surprisingly it fits me, the way of the fabric shaped my curves and angle and oh how're the heels fit me. Then I thought to myself that this man, also known as the psychopath, had a really good taste in fashion. 

/////////////////

( A/N 

HY! OMG HOW CRAPY IS THIS CHAPTER? SORRY HAVEN'T UPDATE FOR DAYS

I have a terrible holiday and my school will start in 2 weeks.

I don't live in a country that has 4 seasons so I don't have that summer holiday like you guys

but, enjoy your holiday though 

and spread the love!)