chapter 23

Like i said, yes. It wasn't pleasant at all, the victim was found dead in a farm house. the skin of the victim was cut opened, leaving a rotten flesh visible to our eyes. blood trickled down to the victim's body who also was my friend which he was the closest friend of mine and he was also my letter friend that I wrote when I need some medication learning to do. his name was Ronald.

Enough about him.

what I meant is that this is something i hate most, each time the killer murdered someone, that someone was my friend. And the more he killed them, the more they were closer to me. I'am afraid that someday he would kill my uncle, or maybe he would kill Sherlock. no I wont let him do that.

after the autopsy that I did to him, and finding that he was covered in bruises. I washed my hand using alcohol and burnt them so I don't smell like the dead. A single tear streaming down from my eyes. I wiped it quickly so nobody can see that I almost cry for loosing another friend that is so close to me. But alas, John saw me wiping and he quickly caught me and he hug me. I started to weep on his chest, wetting all of his suits. I have never been so terrified in my whole life, and I never looses someone as many as this event. It was just too cruel for me, for my heart if he wants it.

"I'm scared Uncle, what if he kill you, what if he kill Sherlock ?"

John huffed and looked at me with gentle eyes "Darling, nobody can kill us. If he killed me i swear to my death that I will haunt him for internal until death take its place and hell would drag him down to the place that he deserves" John made sure of that.

"And for me, I will be there for you till there's nothing left in me" Sherlock walked toward me, his voice was soft as silks that had a calmness in it. Then he cupped my face and ran his thumb across my cheeks wiping away all of the tears.

"He will never hurt you, I promise you" Sherlock kissed my nose. He grab both of my hand gently then kissed them softly. In that moment I knew that I'm save with him.

***

After our investigations, we went home for some rest. My eyes were still red from the lack of crying back in the crime scene. I just couldn't help myself thinking about endangering the people i loved so much. When we reached to our room, I went straight to bed without saying any words to them. I changed my cloth to my nightgown, then threw myself to bed letting the heaviness of dream took control of my conscious.

I was running. Running away from something, or maybe someone. The dress that I wore, waving trough the wind, making it harder for me to run away out off this endless maze. I took every turns that I saw, hoping to be free. But, luck seems to betrayed me. every turns that I took only made me more lost than before. cold sweets dripping down from my foreheads, tears pooled my eyes making them blurry and harder for me to see clearly trough the tick fog. Then, I fell to the ground, leaving my legs bleeding and soar. I cannot stand nor moved. The tears that were pooled are now streaming down. from a far, I could hear a man foot steps approaching me, I wanted to scream aloud to get help. But, there was no sound coming out from me. i was terrified to death as the mas became more and more closer to me. But, he stopped in the middle, his feature remain mystery because of the thick fogs. Then, he threw me something and it landed near my foot. the thing rolls like a ball, and when it stopped. I want to scream on top of my lungs

I woke with a scream, John came in in such a rush and he hug me, claiming me down. Then Sherlock came, still in one piece without any bruises. He sat next to me, watching me sadly. after i calmed down a little, I told John to leaved me alone.

"Are you sure you want me to leave you?" he asked me concern

"Yes John, I think I'll manage" then he left me with Sherlock alone. Sherlock excuse himself because he says that i need to have some space, but i grab his arm and told him to stay with me until morning. And he did, he lulled me to sleep which I ended up sleeping in a dreamless sleeps.