Chapter 31

3rd person P.O.V

  The wound Dr. Moriarty made was unforgivable to Sherlock, and it made him felt a numbness spread like a plague through his entire body. His flexes were down as he watches the girl he loves, wounded deeply from the bullet that his enemy had pulled the trigger. He knew that the bullet was meant for him, but she pushed him away and took it instead of him. It was a dreadful scene to see, and it made Sherlock furious. what he did next was not have given the chance to thought or rather illogical as he likes to say. 

the clock was slowing down as his fit collided with Moriarty's jaw, and it made him flew back and landed on his back with a harsh thump. with everything and every possible thing, Sherlock keeps punching him endlessly as if his punches would wake the girl from her slumber full of pain. the knuckles on his hands were beginning to made patterns full of blood as he kept on punching him mercilessly. he didn't stop, nor he would. but what made him was the screaming that John made, to remind him, that the girl, who took his heart cannot be wasted by anger. 

"If you keep on going, She'll die! she needs medical"

And for once, he stopped. His anger was no more raging, and it made him release Dr. Moriarty's bloodied white collar. He spits his own blood toward his enemy, like venoms that a snake spit toward its prey in a hope to kill the prey and eat it instantly. it was wrong, but it feels right at the same time. Sherlock was consumed by his own anger, that he must've felt so ashamed

no, she did not want any of my anger his thoughts to himself, remembering that his beloved, first ever woman that he could ever love, might've died if he did not stop. With embarrassment that he carried, he limped fastly toward the unconscious body of his heart. It was a horrible sight to saw. she was on the brink of life and death. Her usual glowing cheeks were replaced by the blue pale of her vines, creeping with it blueish color like it was a root of a plant. 

you may not expect someone like Sherlock to cry but in this case of a scene, where his loved lies on the floor without any movement, tears blurs his eyes making him hard to see where was he going to. He picks his love's body, and in a heist, he limped toward the exit of the mansion and put her down on the couch of the wagon that Sherlock and John used to ride. And John himself was running with an almost limp leg in such a hasty manner. after both men carefully climb to the coachman sit, John pulled the reins in command for the horses to move, and thus, began their journey to search a nearby house, who willingly, cure the wounded girl.

////////

(A/N :

Why, hello my lovely Readers! As you can see, I've been away for sometimes now aren't I, Well maybe it's because of my shitty schools that never give us any holiday!

oh wow, I've been gone for almost 6 months? and the last time I updated the story was on November 2nd, 2017! AND NOW IT'S 2018?! LONGER THAN I HOPED FOR!

anyway, I hope you forgive if I'm not updating recently, you know, author stuff.

and btw, enjoy this shits!

and spread the piece and love readers! )

truly yours: Catnip