Chapter 19

I was really tired. I had bags under my eye and red nose that tells me i'm going to be sick, and
unfortunately it did happened. I can't smell with my nose and my eyes were watery. Once we got home, John made me a hot boiling tea that he forced me to drink while it still hot and it burnt my tongue, Sherlock grab me his blanket that smells like tobacco, and for extra comfort John lit the fireplace. i wiped my nose with some tissue and blew it away. the cold weather stabbed me trough my flesh and hit my bones. make me shivered down to my toes and up to my brain. and the worst part is John forced me to sleep early, which i did it anyway. once i changed my day cloth into my night one, i tucked in, and before i close my eyes and letting my dream to take me away, i felt someone tucked in my cover and pulled me closer to its body. felling a pleasant warm that pulled my body close, whispered softly with loving words until i felt my eyelid got heavier with dreams.

***

Next morning, i woke up felling much better than last night. The person who slept next to me was no other than sherlock. His curly hair spreads wildly. His face burried to my neck and his strong arm wraped around my waist.
I can not help but snuggled closer to him and studied his face. I ran my finger to his curly hair, down to his sharp cheek bones and tracing his lip shapes. It is so soft and kissable...

"If you're thinking about my lips being kissable, i would like for you to kiss them right now"

I blushed deeply and stop runing my fingers. Sherlock gave me a little chuckles and linked his arm with mine and kissed it.

"Don't stop what you're doing"

"I wont"

Sherlock's eye meet mine. Without any hesitation he leand closer to me.

Closing the gap between us slowly-

"(Y/N) I HAVE MADE YOU THE BEST FOOD EVER- OH MY GOD!!!" John banged the door open and put the food down to the nearest table. He looked at Sherlock with a deadly eye. Then, Sherlock sprung out off the bed and ran toward the hallway. John ran and chased him away swearing to God that he'll get Sherlock. Cursing every bad words that i never ever heard of.

"Come back here you no-good-little ferret!"

"You will never catch me!"

"COME HERE YOU FERRET!"

"Father from above us, please send me some guidance" I prayed to god and right after that. I saw sherlock smirk and winked at me.

I hoped god will send me his guidance

/////

(A/N

Hey guys, it's about the damn time i updated this story.
Sorry for the hold up.

And

WHY 2016 HAD TO BE SO CRUEL?!?!

You killed somany legend in just one year. Can you stop and quit already!

Rip carrie Fisher the princess herself and the space princess that became my role model. Her soul is one with the force now.

And
Rip carrie's mother
Debbie reynolds

She is one with the force and the force is with her

May the force be with you both

And forever hold your peace)