Chapter 36

"I did. And Lord Byron would not stand against your sweet poetry of 5 seconds!" 

Sherlock laughed and hugged me tightly. We were in our world as the reality crashed together with the pain that I felt. I could not stand how my stomach would go against my will as it burned with the painfulness.  I collapsed back to the bed as Sherlock tried to slow my movement, for it was too rushed for my wound. 

"I can feel my stomach would go and burst any moment now," I said in pain.

"I can feel that the stitches would go and be damaged because you would not stay still," Sherlock said as he stroked my hand that he managed to hold without me noticing. 

"Since when you'd become like John?" 

"I sound like him?" he asked me with confusion. For a moment, I looked at him, knowing that he'd made himself rather comfortable with the meaningness of what I have told him. His tone felt as if he was about to smile, but Lord knows that he would keep himself and contain his excitement. 

"you feel honored?" I asked him rather teasingly. 

" No, why?"

"You looked very excited. Perhaps you like to be equalized with the same amount of smartness as John?"

"Your uncle is a smart Man, Luv. I am honored to be equalized to him" he bowed to me, fondly. I smiled knowing that He never, not in a million years, would confess such a statement. 

"well then, we would not want to let my uncle knows about this"

"Agreed"