chapter 17

It was another dirty jobs for me. The victim was found in a horrible condition where her body was opened and many flowers was in it. And the worst part was, the victim is my other friends. I like to admit that the flowers was actually beautiful. But it also disgusted me.
We took a lunch break 2 blocks away from the house, Sherlock ordered coffee while john and me chose for tea and cakes. The boiling tea was poured and its steam smells delicious. we sip it little by little, enjoying the bitter sweet taste of the tea.

"This crime doesn't make any sense" Sherlock says with a sigh.

"Why is that so?" John took out his glasses and put it on.

"Why does the killer is high over heels for her? I mean, we are talking about a serial killer whom me know as Dr. Moriarty, his intelligence and madness was known by people that surrounds him"

"Sherlock, my niece is different from other girls. Girls on her age should be thinking about marriage, and courting and having a family. But (y/n) was still busy studying and taking an interest on this stupid case and she is one of kind"

"You both know i am here, right?"

"We know dear" john sip his tea and sigh "why is this so relaxing"

"Tell me about it" as i sip down my own tea, Mr. Lestrade barged in and ran toward us. We all turned our head to his direction.

"We found a new letter it may help us with this case" he said in a hurry.

We all paid our foods and ran back to the house. Mr. Lestrade showed us the letter and Sherlock just remained calm.

The letter was

"I knew how you loves flowers, especially roses. It it a charming flower isn't it. Roses had many thorns but beautiful. Beautiful and yet dangerous at the same time, like you dangerous and beautiful, just like the roses"

"I don't see how this letter is going to help us with this case" John took the paper and read it over again.

"it can" Sherlock snatched the paper from John's hand and read it carefully. "He used white ink so it blended with the white paper. But, if you put the paper on the light- and voila, you can read it now"

"What does it says?" I asked him, Sherlock cleared his voice and read the hidden letter out loud.

"You know I want to have you no matter what right? Maybe i can steal you from him and your uncle. Wait for me my love, for i may come and get you"

"Nope, not gonna happen" i said as Sherlock turned around to face me.

"It can always happen"

"It can't"

"What if he sneaks up on our flat and kidnapped you?!"

"Sherlock, you know that's not going to happen"

"it might" i rolled my eyes on him and turned away

***

Sherlock P.O.V

she turned away looking very irritated by me, John stood next to me and looked at me 

"she's mad at you"

"i can see that"

"You know that she is a stubborn little child right?" 

"And that's why I-I love her"