Chapter 20

After those two imbicales done with thier cassing, we had tea together. It was a peacful day, and i was hoping that there would be no distrubtion for us to enjoy this day, but god had another plan. A mail came to us and John read it then he gave it to sherlock. John seem just as fine as normal when he read the lettter, but Sherlock. He had a shocked face.

"Why would he come?" He asked John, ripping the leather and throw it to the fireplace.

"I don't know, maybe he wants to talk to you about the murder that happened for the past 2 days?" Said john while he drank his tea

"Who's coming today?" I asked them.

"My brother, Mycroft" Sherlock got up from his seat and grab his violin. He started to play random notes that can be a beautiful song if you play it well. Once he was done playing, he sat down to his seat and set the violin back to its stand. He rubbed  his temple and start to think about how he gonna handle his brother.

Wait, i don't even know he has a brother.

"You have a brother?" I asked Sherlock.

"Of course i do, I am his younger brother and his my older. I am the youngest while he is the oldest. It's only been me and my brother"

"Ok..." I looked at John and he looked at me and surged.

"Even thought mommy loves me more than him"

"Can I meet your brother?"

"Of course you can't" he said, pinching the bridged of his nose
"He's going to ask me stupid questions"

"Sherlock, it's going to be fine" John toward the kitchen, and back to the living room. He brought some biscuits with him and offered me.

"I'll try my best"

***

Hours had gone bye, and yet. There was no sign of Sherlock's brother. However, the bell rung from down stair, leaving Mrs. Hudson to opened the door.

(Meanwhile downstairs)

"why hello Mycroft. My good look at you, you're becoming more and more handsome"

"Why hello to you too Mrs. Hudson, is Sherlock here?"

"Why yes, he's in his platform"

"Thank you Mrs. Hudson, have a pleasant day"

"Oh and you too"

(Up stairs)

There was a sound of a walking figure near the door and its knocking impatiently. Sherlock rushed toward the door and opened it with no eager at all. And when the door was opened, there was a man standing, he wore a neat suit and a black hat.

"I see you haven't change brother..."

"And you as well"

"Mr. Watson.." then, his eyes fell on me "and who are you?"

"I'm John's niece and you must be Mr. Mycroft Holmes, Sherlock's brother"

"Pity you have to know my brother" he said in a dull tone. He walked in with pride that held so much confident. His walking stick stomp the floor harshly. He took his hat and coat off, putting it on the hangar and sat down at the age of the sofa.

"Do you like some tea Mr. Holmes?" I asked him while walking toward the kitchen.

"Not too sweet, please"

I started to boil the water and preparing the pot. Pouring the boiling water to the pot and add the tea bag. 1 lump of sugar should be enough for he asked me not too sweet for the tea. I gave him the tea and some cake.  After he finished sipping his tea he started to made conversation with his brother.

"So tell me, brother. This past 2 days, it was strange how he killed those people. I supposed you know what cost him to do such thing?"  Sherlock frowned at his brother question. And eventually he had to tell him.

"You see, John's niece are lovely. And not to mention that she is beautiful and one of a kind and-"

"I beg you pardon? You, said that she's beautiful, you never said that kind of things toward women"

Sherlock chuckled and sent his brother a smile. Then, he lent forward, to tell his brother in a hushed tone.

"Why can i be extra for once in a life?"

"The last time you were being extra for 1 one day, you accidentally hit me with your book"

"Well, this time. i wont hit you with a book. Because this time.,this young beautiful woman is with us"

////

(A/N : WELL HELLO, HOW ARE YOU?

AND SORRY I'M LATE TO SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR. HOPE THIS YEAR IS NOT AS BAD AS LAST.

BUT HEY, LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE. SHERLOCK SEASON 4!!

GAH I'M SO HAPPY. 

AND WTF 5K ALREADY?! I MUST BE DREAMING! 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME TO READ MY STORY, AND FOR YOU WHO ADDED MY STORY TO YOUR READING LIST AND FOR YOU THAT VOTED THIS STORY

I HOPE U GUYS HAVE A LOVELY YEARS

and 4 ever hold your peace