Chapter 29

"I think this is wonderful, isn't. Just wait until we are married" I choked when he said married. Married?!

"excuse me. married you say ?" 

"yes"

the moment when he said married, my heart stops a beat. this man was asking me to be his bride even if we only knew each other for no more than just an acquaintance. 

"Is there something wrong love?" he asked me with his casual tone.

"Many things wrong" I glared at him, not knowing what to say anymore, but I continued to spoke "doctor, do please assure me that you are just vexing me" I said while I wiped my mouth using the table cloth. His face held up a very dangerous smirk that if he is not psycho, women surely be in love with him. 

"I am not vexing you, my dear. for all of my words are nothing but true"  he bowed his head slightly, telling me that his words were all true and not pretended. I sat there, dumbfounded by his words. But, as much as his words can persuade me. My heart will and always be Sherlock's to keep. so, I fought back with words that I carefully chose.

"Thank you, Dr. Moriarty, for everything. But I assure you and I  committed that I am  the last woman in the world that can make you happy"

"And why is that?" He asked me calmly, fighting back with words and not wanting to fail.

"First ever, I am not a very attractive girl. for example, women of my age should've been married long ago. but I chose a different path and end up being a doctor and I am not a handsome young lady" 

"That what makes you very attractive," he said, getting up from his seat and walked toward me. like a ghost, his hand was cold as he touched my shoulder. he grazed his rough finger toward my neck, then again, he stroked his finger down to my shoulder. he kept doing that thing until his finger had found my lips. slowly but surely, he traced the figure of my lips and slightly parting them. his other hand found its way toward my hair and roughly pulled them down so I can face him. I kept my eyes closed, afraid of what might have come for me. 

 Then, something unexpected.  he kissed me gently on my cheek, then he softly kissed the other, the third was my forehead, then onto my chin, and the last kiss was on my lips as his hand was still parting them. And after, he whispered in my ears with words that I dreaded most.

"look what you made me do" I can feel his hot breath on the skin of my neck, he continued "You are mine alone and mine to keep. And now you are here with me, I will do what I can to protect you from him"

"Who?" I asked him breathlessly 

"Sherlock Holmes"

*** 

(AN/: 

I am so sorry for not updating the fanfiction for almost 2 months. And I have a bunch of good reasons why

1. school sucked 

2. I have problems with bitches 

3. the intense stare of my crush that literally burns my soul every time he looks at me.

4. A FUCKASS EXAM WEEK

5. not having the idea what would I do next for the story

6. editing this shits bc the first few chapters are shits

hope the reasons that I just wrote can make you understand about my situation 

speard the love reader

yours trully, Catnip)