Chapter 24

Sherlock P.O.V

  I had this bad feelings that I shouldn't left her alone with Lestrade. my mind kept telling me to moved forward and finish this damn mysteries and be alone with her. But my heart, which rarely says anything (I always uses my brain to think and feel, not my heart), tells me to go back and stay with her until Lestrade get himself a good mood.

And I am not in my good mood..

Aren't I always not in a good mood?

But, I really in a bad mood right now.

Anyways.. Our ride to the crime scene were uneventful. John was fidgeting with his finger, clearly being nervous for his niece was left alone with someone that he didn't like as much. You can see that he was sweating a lot and his eyes were on the road which he rarely do. he didn't talk too much when he loves to talk to me about random things or maybe science.

"Aren't you feel like there's something wrong ?" He asked me something that was too obvious that he tried to hid his nightmare.

"Yes" I simply replied to him, although my brain was screaming and yelled how stupid I was to left her. John nodded slowly and continued to watches the road. I looked at him rather oddly.

It took us about 1 hour to get to the scene. But, when we got there. there was no yellow and black stripes of police line. no police or anything, nor even a doctor was there. John was confused by the situations that we are in right now. we began to feel suspicious about what was happening and we decided to call our home in the nearest telephone. no one answered. I called again. and for my luck, there was no one who answered it again. and then we tried to call Lestrade's office when not long after someone pick the phone

"hello" the voice says

"Hello, yes. is this Lestrade's office?"

"Why, you are talking to him right know" what?

"What the hell Lestrade, you sent us on a mission where there was no such thing as a murderer!" I yelled at him

"I didn't sent you, you imbecile. I was at my office all day!!"

"Then why did you came to our house and claimed that there was another Murder!"

"I DIDN'T!!" Lestrade shut his telephone, leaving me shocked. And that's where it hit me. how can I be so foolish?! I shouldn't left her alone! I ran as fast as I can and hailed a Carriage. and when we finally reaches home. I was to late to save my love.

////

(A/N :

Hello hello, hai everyone. My life is not as great as I may think. My final test will take on Monday, and I have to study for my grade will great...

Hey everyone, it had been 2 weeks since I updated Chapter 23. I think it's time for me to update again before my final.

Oh and happy fasting for all of the Muslims around the world! Be patient for 1 month ;).

Keep the peace to the world
Make love
Not war

And by the way, enjoy the chapter!!