Chapter 33

Pain was all that I felt at the moment,  and darkness was the only thing that I see. I could not open my eyes for the pain only caused them to shut again. Am I dead? If I am, should I see the last light that life could ever offer? Should I see my father and mother? Or my aunt and uncle? Should I see his face flashed through my eyes one last time before it all end? I didn't feel anything except pain and lost. I felt, hole.

What had happened to me? where am I? Should the darkness be a normal thing at the moment in time? Should I feel this hole? I don't understand, what happened? I feel like I wanted to scream out loud so everyone in the real world knows that I'm here, that I  am alive, but in pain. 

Should I call his name? Sherlock. 

The beautiful name that was too pure for me to call. A name only he can have.

  "Please, help us. My lover, she needs your expertness, I cannot bear to lose her"  His voice runs softly through my ears, as soft as the melodies that he played on the day we met. A lover, to him? That is the most delusional words I could ever dream of, I did not dare to think such sweet dreams, him calling me a lover. 

I was laid in a hard material, a wooden table I presume. Cold and hard was the texture, I'd rather be in his warm embrace than to have lain here.

"You are going to be fine, you are a brave girl. My brave girl"  Sherlock's voice was smooth, lulled me back where I can be calm.

 A soft texture suddenly makes me jumped, but none of them knew, and I could tell that John was the one who presses me with the soft material. His gentle touch was different than other people, even when the texture was in between, I still can feel his touch, soft and gentle.

another hand touched me. It was not Sherlock's coarse hands in results of his years of mixing chemicals. And not John's big and also coarse hand of war. It was different. wrinkly and cold, and a little coarse. A doctor perhaps? His hands were the results of training on the medical art such as my own, a little scar that lasted since two days ago, the results of an incident with a cut while he tried to cut open a wound. But I couldn't keep on going. I felt a cotton with a cold sensation on my skin, alcohol perhaps? and a needle pierced my skin with a cold and pinchy sensation runs down to my blood, making my body numb. I couldn't move, and... the pain was gone. 

I can't feel anything. 

Then everything suddenly felt alright.